Wednesday 9 June 2021

9/6/21 ^^^Seriously Sarah, I want to get away from this madness

 All these talks about Sparta 4964 and the whole works are the realities I had been living for 21 years.

I need a new paradigm.  The Athlete4Life Paradigm.  I am ready to leave behind my past and move on.

As I said, I want to pursue my Vision Quest for the next 4 years as Din Kenit 227.

My focus is on Mastery,  I think those books I downloaded provide me with the clue.

It is all about delighting the Universe Within.  I can pretty much say goodbye to External Affairs especially in dealing with TraXX.  There is no future in External Affairs.  I had done my part.

The situation is different when dealing with Private Affairs.  There is a sense of purpose.  I am preparing for the 21 km Bukit Kiara Hill Run.  That is my game.

In addition, I got the Statue of David Project 2022 to think of.

The key is in the moving.  I am not moving with TraXX,  That's what bothers me.  I am going in a loop.

By right, when I had done my job, it is time for me to venture into something more relevant.

Reading is definitely the next frontier.  

One thing for sure, I'm going to make this Run, Read, Write, Rest, Repeat model works.

The guiding principle is Sharudin's Seven and the Values are Musashi's Nine Precepts.

My life needs to have meaning.  I need to progress.

I must see what lies beyond.  I am a Cleaner.


Let's review the basic principles:


It seems I am stuck in the same spot since 2019.

Rightfully I am ready to move on this year.

What did I do right for 2021?

  • I started Athlete4Life Way
  • I started my battle against Sugar and Starch
  • I started the 10 km Training
  • I started the 72 hours Monthly Fast
  • I started the Extended Water Only Fast
  • I started compiling my Digital Library
  • I started becoming a minimalist
  • I started SWEE PAWM 24/7
I had the courage to start.  Now is to finish what I started.


mm

No comments:

Post a Comment