Wednesday 23 June 2021

23/6/21 &&&Tying some loose ends

 &&&

I have to go back to OMAD LCHF.  16/8 IF is not working for me.  I feel lethargic eating carbs.

That is the way to go for the rest of my life.  Otherwise I cannot lose weight.

Although the aim is Health and Happiness, weight loss is important.

80% of the emphasis should be on diet.  Only 20% on exercise.  Otherwise, I miss the mission to be thin and fast.

I MUST BE THIN.  AT LEAST I NEED TO HIT SILVER:  69 KG

I should not lose sight of the mission.  Be mindful that my pivot is running.  If I cannot lose weight, I cannot run fast.

Here I am, set to run the 21 km Bukit Kiara Hill Run.

I need to ditch Sugar and Starch.  No more 3-in-1 Coffee.  It is addictive

------------------------------------------------------

That is as far as diet is concerned.  As for the Micro Workout, I listen to the body.  Same with running.  I listen to my body.

It's OK.  The emphasis is on dieting, not exercising.

Back to basics:

ABILITY TO WITHSTAND HUNGER AND THE ABILITY TO REFRAIN FROM SUGAR AND STARCH.

The remedy is coffee and apple cider vinegar.

I reset back by July.

I need to have the right mindset.

------------------------------------------------------------

Then comes social interaction.  This I cut to just the blog and Tweeting BBB.

Make it as Small and Simple as possible.  Focus on what works.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, managing the illness is about managing perception.  The key word is resilience.  I need to persist and persevere.

That requires commitment.

-------------------------------------------------------------

If I can manage these 4 areas, I am ahead of the game by leaps and bounds:

  • Diet
  • Exercise
  • Social Interaction
  • Perception
Then I can execute Run, READ, Write, Rest, Repeat.

These are the areas I will concentrate on as the Spartan Athlete Warrior.

mm

No comments:

Post a Comment