Friday 4 June 2021

>>>#5/6/21 I have to listen to my body

 At this moment, my body requires me to eat.  Therefore today I eat before I lift the kettlebell.  It will be nice to have an LCHF breakfast.  However, my mind is signaling for the 3-in-1 coffee, crackers, honey, and raisins.

I decided to go with the flow.  I guess as long as I burn the energy, I will be OK.  I need to stay motivated to lift the kettlebell.

I pulled a muscle on my left arm yesterday.  So I'm going to test if it is OK for me to do heavy lifting today.

Whatever it is, I certainly feel very motivated to exercise.  Life is good.

How are you doing Sarah?  You seem to have a boundless amount of energy.  Where do you get your motivation?  Is it based on this model?


   My motivation is in seeing myself progressing on a daily basis.  Of course, my weight is a very strong indicator for me to decide on my weekly progress.  As long as I am reducing my weight on weekly basis, I am not too concerned with the daily fluctuations.  It has to be a steady decline as a whole.

---------------------------------------------------

The Summit is such a satisfying sight.  Think for a while Sarah, it started with a thought.  Then the thought manifested itself in writing.  From there, like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle, I started to assemble the items one by one.  Imagine the process and the sources of these items came about.  I feel a complete feeling of satisfaction just by looking at them.

Not only they are rare, but they are also interconnected.  You can say my collection is one of its kind.  Every item is a collector's item.  Just like the Garth comic book.

I don't mind looking at the Summit all day through.

Imagine the process and how the items came about.  Now imagine, without just one item, the picture is not complete.

Every item has a purpose.  Can you believe it?  And yet they are inanimate objects.  Think about it Sarah, alone they are already powerful items.  Together, they are meant for each other.  How amazing is the whole machinery of the universe and here I am looking at the very Intipadu (Solid Core) of the 78 billion light-years of existence

Wow... Oh wow... Oh wow...


Also, I want you to consider this possibility: one year ago I thought I had reached the summit when I completed my Al Araf 7:7.  How about that?  Should I stop at the first right answer, I would have not discovered what lies beyond.


Furthermore, should I not pushed to the brink, I wouldn't have known that the 21 km Bukit Kiara Hill Run is actually my Wormhole to Xanadu.  Instead of waiting for 21 years, I can reach my destination in FOUR years.  Surely this is the Infinite Intelligence's greatest gift to us all in Sparta 4964.



Alright, Sarah.  Time for the kettlebell.

Let's RIDE!!!

mm

#traxxfm Happy Saturday folks... During weekends I normally rant with Sarah on my past thoughts: 2021a4lvol1.blogspot.com/2021/06/5621-i That is a break *f[or] (from) the forward-thinking of the weekdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment