Monday 28 June 2021

28/6/21 ^^^Abah passed away today at 88

#traxxfm Hi honey. Just got home. My father passed away this morning. I drove back to Taiping thinking that I can pay my last respect. No can do... My mom buried him 1/2 an hour after I depart from KL. When I got there, even the cemetery was locked.

#traxxfm You lifted my spirit with the Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik's song just now. My father and I had issues for a very long time. But the closure was last Hari Raya when he asked me to forgive him. I found that a bit odd. Never before. So I forgave him.

#traxxfm So I thought that was good closure. His last lesson in the final years of his life was for me to live in gratitude. I will always remember that. It's a good lesson. Much like your lesson to be kind.

#traxxfm I like to remember my father as a Renaissance Man. Not much of a father but he was an artist, a green finger, a handyman, and a musician. Well, I'll light up a candle for him tonight. So long Abah, thanks for the single-cell I got from you.

mm

No comments:

Post a Comment