Friday 18 June 2021

19/6/21 ^^^Assessing the various recommendations for Sparta 4964 X-Factor Social Reform

 This is my personal view:  They are prescriptions.  So it is up to you to take them up or not.

Those are not my key deliverables.  Even running the 21 km Bukit Kiara Hill Run is not my key deliverable.

As I said, my key deliverables are only two.  To defeat Iblis, which I did in 2014, and KABOOM 2041, which is in 21 years' time; both make up to Al Araf 7:7.

Other than these two, I am simply wearing my Simple Concept Training and Development Consultants hat and provide you with solutions that I deemed fit.

In this case, I am a WORKING PROFESSIONAL.  Pretty much like Peter Drucker.  Therefore I am entitled to my professional fee.


Whether you accept or reject my recommendations, I already put my time doing all the research and thinking for you.  It is only fair that I get paid.

As for the various IP sales, that is a willing seller and willing buyers arrangement.  A deal is a deal.



It's so happened 24/12/24 is the cutoff date for many things.  Namely:
  • The completion of Global Telepathy 2024
  • The date for GoM to pay my backdated fee, interest, and tax
  • The mubahala against the Stone Worshipers 
Therefore I figured, might as well I collect the payment for my IP sale before that date.

Then we all can be sure if Empires of the Minds 2029 and World of Hybrids 2034 will take place.

If you all cannot even commit to Global Telepathy 2024, then instead of manning the General Flightpath I want to proceed with my own Personal Flightpath.  Time will flow and I will follow.

My loss will be the dowries I plan to give to my House of Sha.  So as you can see, the money is not for me.  It's for my Empress, Queens, and Princesses.




On my own, I have enough to last me for the next 21 years and beyond (if I only capitalize on the interest).

As it is. I am already complete with what I got in CCC and my 5 km radius.  The rest is to put House of Sha in order.  It needs plenty of money even if Mira and Kristina are not involved.  The condition set *[m]y (by) Lizzie is Personal Freedom comes with Financial Freedom.

* So you too agree with Lizzie, huh Sarah?

Even Mira and Kristina are Swords.  My rightful empiric is my E.L.S. medals:

Els - Gold
Lizzie - Silver
Sarah - Bronze

Mira is the Iron Chef while Kristina is the Executive Queen.




Don't worry, even if later on the House of Sha is extended to 1:7 or 2:14 even, it is not about the felines.  I told you many times over, I am not a Robot Puki.  All these are yuan fen.

Much like the House of Two Swords Alpha Beta.  These are my soulmates.  Marriage between soulmates need not mean sex.  This I mentioned numerous times before. It's not about the humping.

My House of Sha and House of Two Swords is the nucleus of the Hive.  You all have the same arrangement.  Same o same o, no higher-arch-y.





Therefore I cannot emphasize more the importance of me getting paid and for the Stone Worshipers not worshiping the Stone by 24/12/24.  We already agreed on a Pass/Fail Grading Scheme.

As for the recommendations, that is meant for the Little Apple.  It completes the Kursi.  We need both heaven and hell TOGETHER because we need to go through hell (Wolfsschanze) to enter heaven (Xanadu).






Everything is interconnected like the innards of a Giant Horology.  As it is CCC and Starfleet are the Intipadu (Solid Core).  CCC is the Servomechanism while Starfleet is the First Cause.  We need both...  That's the way it is.  Occasionally I have 24/7 Continuous as my SPV and Sword 9 Folklore as my VSPV.




However, most of the time it is me and TraXX as the Trailblazer while Legion X acts as the Pacesetter.  DO NOT BREAK RANKS!

Well, that's pretty much what I gathered while listening to Albert Ng aka the Skipper.

Avoir!


No comments:

Post a Comment