Monday 21 June 2021

21/6/21 ^^^Shifting from Swiss Samurai Cyborg to Spartan Athlete Warrior.

I am adjusting to my daily routine as far as my activities and modus operandi are concerned.

As I mentioned, I will shift away from External Affairs to Personal Affairs.  That way, I don't have to split my thoughts into Public Victory and Private Victory.

I had more or less completed my Shared Vision.  Hence, now the focus is on the Vision Quest.

You may not realize this; by 2024 I am already reaching 60 years old.  That is pretty ambitious for me to run a 21 km Hill Run if I don't stay focus.

I need to acclimatize [b]y (my) body to withstand the demand on my joints especially.

Mark Sisson recommended taking a collagen supplement.  I'm not too keen because collagen might cause kidney stones.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I had concluded that as an active person who exercises every day, I need to eat.  This is pretty obvious because when I eat, I feel energetic.

The key, in this case, is to eat right.  If not I will not lose the weight I am planning to lose.  In this case, for example, I cannot get my weight to go down below 80 kg.

So rather than going for NORMAL FEED, I do the 16/8 IF.  I should follow my own Diet Axiom model.

Let me experiment with 16/8 IF instead of OMAD this week.  Perhaps OMAD is too much for me considering that I am constantly hungry when I am on OMAD.

The way I do this is I start with the intention to OMAD LCHF.  However if by noon I am ravenous, I switch to 16/8 IF.

That is the initial plan.

The other plan which I think is excellent is I do 5 days 16/8 IF and 2 days OMAD

mm 

No comments:

Post a Comment