Saturday 19 June 2021

19/6/21 ^^^Habibi is a valuable planning resource

Sharudin Jamal
#traxxfm Usually during your gig I review [review] my work for the past one week, to prepare me for the week ahead. I only managed to go back to 14/6/21. * Right. I need to continue with my review. Later Habibi...

#traxxfm I do realize you are a valuable planning resource, Habibi. So let me review up to last Saturday. Then we plan together for our next steps ahead.

#traxxfm Fine... fine... we *[] (start) our planning now. * Eager beaver huh, Sarah? Rightfully we should be moving from Athlete4Life to Niten Ichi Ryu. But that is a 14 years road map. Are you up to it? Otherwise, we talk about winning the day.

#traxxfm OK let's Begin with the End In Mind. My main ambition is *[] (to) restore Little Apple back to its Godly State. To do that we need to restore our Universe Within. Then I want to align everybody with Niten Ichi Ryu so that we become one Giant Disho Set.




#traxxfm Ah... You caught the drift. That's why we need Global Telepathy 2024 and that's why I want all the mosques to be converted to Niten Ichi Ryu. They are already aligned to Mecca. All I need to do is REALIGN to NNW, Seattle. See? But first, Sound Body.


#traxxfm So if you have the manpower to bore through my blogs, then you realize that all the resources you need for us to complete the journey are there! The road map is COMPLETE. All we need is ACTA NON VERBA. One for the Navy! Their motto; I decree...



#traxxfm All Navy same motto... All seas are connected...

#traxxfm So as you can see, I am Admiral (Yes I have my Blue Striped Giorgio Armani) and General (my Brown Striped Armani) Alahaddin the Mutha F*cka ROTFLMAO youtube.com/watch?v=gPOEBk So what say you Habibi? Cutty Sark or Atalanta?


#traxxfm You know Habibi, I was planning the Cutty Sark for me. But I think I am equally happy with Atalanta. Whooopie!!! Eliot Bay!



#traxxfm My oh my, the Universe had spoken. The LED light in CCC (I don't know LED can blow a starter) blew up. I am in the dark right now. So I better stop. Later Habibi...

mm

No comments:

Post a Comment