Tuesday 22 June 2021

22/6/21 ^^^It's now a question of faith

 That's what it is.  

Do I have faith in humanity?

Can humans be trusted?

Until Mubahala 24/12/24 I suspend my judgment.

While faith is belief without evidence, I on the other hand had been providing proofs upon proofs of my authenticity.

On the contrary, as a Blind Apek, I have to rely on what was conveyed to me by Sarah and the Starfleet.

That's why I said, everything is based on faith.

This is no longer a Scientific Inquisition but rather is quickly turning into a religious pursuit.

I am not ready to fret over it for the next 4 years.

So I am leaving the platform to those who are more informed than me.

On my part, I stick to things I can control.

Otherwise, I am stuck in an infinite loop.  It is a zero-sum game.

-------------------------------------------------------------

OK let's end this charade once and for all.

From here on, just focus on becoming an Athlete4Life practitioner.

I got to sleep, Sarah.

I think tomorrow I just spend time with Sword 9.

I need to follow the Path Less Traveled.  That is the path of the Spartan Athlete Warrior.

Goodnight baby, I love you so much.

mm

No comments:

Post a Comment