Sunday 6 June 2021

6/6/21 ###The outside of the bowl is the reflection of what is inside

This is common wisdom among the ancient pottery makers.  When they decorate the outside of the bowl, the motive is the same as the inside of the bowl.

 

This is useful when comes to using [using] the bowl for a specific purpose.


While everybody is busy talking about saving the human race, I am more interested in DELIGHTING the Universe Within.

In other words, while everybody is talking about the outside of the bowl, I am focusing on the inside of the bowl.  Consequently, what matters is what I put inside the bowl.

The Universe Within is my salvation.  I had been to many places.  Now the time has come for me to come back home.  This is where it really matters.  The Universe Within is my bastion.  I lose it, I lose everything.

Why am I emphasizing this idea?  For no other reason then to remind myself that the ultimate battle is not out there somewhere but right here within me.

I must win my own internal battle.  The Lernaean Hydra is inside me.  If I don't take heed, I will lose my very own existence.

So that what it is.  Aim small, miss small.  Yes, I fought in large battles before.  Alas my final battle is none other than with SUGAR and STARCH and their derivatives:


mm


No comments:

Post a Comment