Saturday 5 June 2021

5/6/21 ^^^I can always start fresh - 3 weeks battle with SSIDSLIP

 That's what I'm going to do tomorrow for the next 21 days:

  • I will stop the 3-in-1 coffee, crackers, and honey 
  • No Raisins and Prunes
  • No rice
  • Plenty of veggies
  • Eat butter
  • Cold Dark Roast
  • Apple Cider Vinegar
  • Reduce weight to 79 kg
EXCESS BODY FAT IS A RESULT OF HORMONE DYSFUNCTION CAUSED BY HYPERINSULINEMIA - NOT LACK OF WILLPOWER OR DISCIPLINE

I am not just fighting weight gain.  I am fighting SSIDSLIP my archenemy.  Just like I fought the 3 Cs.







This enemy is more insidious.  It causes inflammation, gout, Bipolar, Type II Diabetes, heart attack, stroke, cancer, Alzheimer and dementia.

Let's give it a face:


There, it is the statue of Hercules and the nine-headed Lernaean Hydra.

This will be the symbol of my SSIDSLIP.  That is my mortal enemy.  It can be defeated.

Now is to repetitively program the message in the brain.

-------------------------------------------------

I cannot help but think about Ameezan, my brother.  Technically he caused the death of his son. He allowed the kid to take drugs.

That is not about being liberal, that is really being irresponsible.  I will not make [] (the) same mistake.

I will not allow my life to be controlled by a substance.

I am fully in charge of my life; not the substance albeit Sugar and Starch.

All I need to do is JUST SAY NO.  Much like a diabetes patient.




This is one fight I intend to win.  This is my endgame.

The final battle is with Sugar and Starch.  To counter that I should EAT BUTTER and DRINK APPLE CIDER VINEGAR instead of 3-in-1 coffee, crackers, honey, and raisins.

Note:  The answer is within.  As I wrote the sentence, the answer came to me.  All I need to do is curb my hunger pang.  As long as I am not hungry I should be able to be fat-adapted within this month.

I should resolve my issue with Sugar and Starch before I cross to the second half of this year.  Otherwise, I am looping on the same issue for the past 2 1/2 years.

That's the takeaway point for tonight.

In the meantime, I will continue to cocoon myself while I pierce the pinhole of Mushin No Shin.

I should not refrain from consuming butter and apple cider vinegar.

mm

 

                                                                                                          





 

No comments:

Post a Comment