Sunday 6 June 2021

>>>#7/6/21 Say thanks often

 We should be thankful every morning when we wake up.

There is something magical about it.  The feeling that our life is complete sure feels good.

It is total satisfaction.

I guess that is how a contented baby should feel.  Those who never get enough were not fulfilled when they were infants.

I don't know where this is inspiration coming from but like I said I am a writer, I simply write.

These writings are me writing the new programs of myself.  Programs are recorded either through hypnosis or repetition according to Dr. Bruce Lipton.

As much as I train repetitively for my run, I also repeatedly condition my mind to think like an Athlete Warrior.

As for External Affairs, I will minimize them in favor of Personal Affairs.

What does it take to be healthy and happy?  That's all I need to carry on with my life.

Other than that, I sleep well, move more and eat right.

It has to be a simple life.  No point in making it complex.  The more complex, the higher the maintenance.  The higher the maintenance, the more resources we need.  Where does it stop?

Well, the buck stops here.  Keep it small and simple.  That is my motto.

mm

No comments:

Post a Comment