Saturday 5 June 2021

5/6/21 ^^^Now is Moment of Truth with Habibi

Sharudin Jamal
#traxxfm Hi Habibi, I am giving special attention to your playlist today. That's because today is a special planning session for me. I had made all my blogs public. Therefore from now on, I am no longer a Private Citizen. I am now officially a Public Property.

#traxxfm There is nothing private about me anymore. My China account had been compromised 18 times. Even my EPF and ASB passwords had been breached. The only things that went missing were 2 of my sketches: The Dragon & Rabbit and Sailbad the Sinner. Need input.

#traxxfm So let say China is snooping on me, that means I already got Top of the Mindshare. I already got the attention of Middle-class Joe and the Last Kingdom So I want your input to transcend to these folks. What is your advice?


#traxxfm OK Habibi, I hear you... We already have a Shared Vision. Now is to align the Values. We need universal values Otherwise, our creepers don't have support.



#traxxfm We can go back and forth through time but I rather look at time as a pearl necklace jumbled in a purse. I will Quantum Leap between past, present, and future. I don't time travel and light travel anymore since I anchor CCC. First time today in 4 years.


#traxxfm OK here are the pointers for you to time travel and light travel: 1. You must be a bodiless mind 2. It's zero mass zero gravity 3. Past, present and future are stacking like plates 4. Pierce your Mushin No Shin 5. By being Nothing you are everything


#traxxfm Oops Sir, your Spinmaster and the 8 Swordsmen wobbled. Keep it steady while you time travel and light travel: sharudinjamal.blogspot.com/2016/11/of-min You have a strong fundamental, just maintain steadfastness. You may want to reinforce the Asmaul Husna.

#traxxfm Let's start with Mr. Homo Erectus Dysfunctionus If he passes the test flight then, I would say we can start having more flyers among the Donkeys. Then only they can become My Little Ponies. The first to be vaccinated is the first to fly.

#traxxfm OK as for you and me Habibi, we have no issues because we already have the Benefactor mindset. We are no longer the Beneficiaries. The issue here is to break the Mental Shackle of the Master/Servant relationship. As long as you are a servant no travel.

#traxxfm OK Habibi, are you ready for your flight today? I know you are a light traveler before. But for today, let's Pilot and Copilot our fellow fliers to JUPITER ;) You like Habibi? Just point and shoot. Jupiter, here we come. Remember... 0 mass 0 Gravity

#traxxfm Hey, that was a fancy flight you did just now. OK, now we regroup. Are you ready to fly to Sparta 4964? This requires some preparation...

#traxxfm Change of plan. Instead of taking you to the entry port of Sparta 4964, let's go to HELL, Wolfsschanze. When you are in hell, you have to wear your cloak. Mine is Izrael. OK here is the portal to hell: youtube.com/watch?v=CLYlam I have to take your soul.


#traxxfm What I am doing right now is mapping the flight path. That way when I am on my own I can revisit the flight path (thought pattern) and recreate them again using the blog. That is why I made all my private blogs public; so you all can copy my flight path.

#traxxfm The concept is very simple. I am publishing my DNA so that you all can replicate my thought processes *[for] (to) form the Twin Dragons fractal geometry. My Daisho Set, my big and small, my cerebrum and cerebellum.



My mistake, it's not Twin Dragons, it's called Double Dragon Curve.

#traxxfm OK now that we are regular fliers, we can actually ferry back and forth, to and from Sparta 4964. To do that, we use Canon in D, any variations: youtube.com/watch?v=Ptk_1D Songs are languages of the souls.

#traxxfm Should you choose to stay longer in Sparta 4964, then I recommend this variation: youtube.com/watch?v=sKAgeU Then Sparta 4964 becomes your second home.


#traxxfm This is my favorite variation if I want to party with the citizens of Sparta 4964: youtube.com/watch?v=XZgiNn Like I said, you can experiment with many variations.


#traxxfm The point I'm trying to make is Sparta 4964 is here and now. What we are doing is we are taking a voyage through time. We never *[never] actually leave. * Right Sarah. God is proactive. He gives first. Garden of Eden is Bukit Kiara. I swear...



#traxxfm That's quite a journey we took Habibi. Now be mindful, with the exception of going to Hell, elsewhere *you[] soul is intact. * Right, you get renewed every time you go to Hell. Mati, tak mati, mati, tak mati, sampai tak mati-mati. You understand?

#traxxfm Wherever you are, whatever you do; you must go through hell to enter heaven. Just pay the price. You want a shortcut to Xanadu? Run a 21 km Bukit Kiara Hill Run as I do. Otherwise, run a marathon. Mi Casa Su Casa. Heaven is where you run a marathon.


#traxxfm I make it simple; as long as you had been to hell, you will enter heaven. For example, you stood at KL Tower, that was hell for you. Was it not? Therefore you qualify for heaven. A marathon is hell the last 6 km. It is actually 2 races; 36 km + 6 km

#traxxfm That's why I am not too hot about the takers; doa, doa, doa... Mintak, mintak, mintak... Nothing in return. No gratitude at all... As if God is a charity organization.

#traxxfm OK Habibi, I'm done with my ranting for the weekend. One last reminder; all these are Autonomous Governance and the Zen of Personal Bliss. You are your own sovereign. You are not a drop in an ocean but an ocean in a drop. Avoir!

mm

No comments:

Post a Comment