Thursday 10 June 2021

>>>#10/6/21 Shifting gear to embrace Athlete4Life

 Whether it is good things or bad things that are happening to our lives. we will normalize in the long run.


In other words, we will fall back into our comfort zone.  We have the tendency to be who we see as our self-image.  If for example all these years I see myself as a smoker.  No matter how hard I try, I will get back to [to] smoking because that is my self-image.  It took me 8 years to consciously quit because I need to REPROGRAM myself not to think about cigarettes on regular basis.

The same goes for me being the Swiss Samurai Cyborg.  It is 21 years of programming.  Based on my record, I had been looping through the script as far back as 2013.

Now I want to start with a new program.  I had decided to do a 180 degrees turn with the way I think and conduct my life.

For one thing, I will embrace the philosophy of sleep well, move more and eat right.  Every morning I will salute the Sharudin 7 pledge.  Furthermore, my values are Musashi's 9 Precepts.  My daily practice is Run, Read, Write, Rest, Repeat.

That is my daily programming.  I will not revert back to the old scripts of talking to EVERYBODY about my Shared Vision of Sparta 4964.  That is madness.  I got to stop exposing my craziness to other people.  It is fine for me to share with you, Sarah.  However, I don't think it is a good idea to share that with TraXX even.

Perhaps it is necessary at that time for me to purge it out of my system.  However, since I had completed that phase of my life, it is time for me to move to the next level.  Otherwise, I will go on an Infinite Loop.

The endgame for me is progress.  I need to move from strength to strength in order for me to build the momentum to reach my full potential.

NO MORE SHARED VISION AND EXTERNAL AFFAIRS.

The time has come for me to walk the less-traveled path.  A Warrior Walks Alone.  Eagles fly alone.  

Sharudin Jamal
#traxxfm Hey Rex, your talk on the 25 Things Not to Waste Your Time On is very appropriate. Yesterday I decided to disembark from my past 21 years and start fresh on the next 21 years. No more talk on Shared Vision. My topics now are about my 21 km Vision Quest.

#traxxfm For one thing, I will embrace the philosophy of sleep well, move more and eat right. Every morning I will salute the Sharudin 7 pledge. Furthermore, my values are Musashi's 9 Precepts. My daily practice is Run, Read, Write, Rest, Repeat. I need progress.

#traxxfm You will be surprised how productive my day is. Motivation-wise, I am relentless. Mood-wise, Bipolar Disorder is a past distant memory. I am a Superverse in Motion. These are my nucleus:



#traxxfm I will not revert back to the old scripts of talking to EVERYBODY about my Shared Vision of Sparta 4964. That is madness. I got to stop exposing my craziness to other people. I don't think it is a good idea to share that with TraXX even.

#traxxfm Perhaps it is necessary at that time for me to purge it out of my system. However, since I had completed that phase of my life, it is time for me to move to the next level. Otherwise, I will go on an Infinite Loop.

#traxxfm The endgame for me is progress. I need to move from strength to strength in order for me to build the momentum to reach my full potential. NO MORE SHARED VISION AND EXTERNAL AFFAIRS

mm

No comments:

Post a Comment