Saturday 12 June 2021

13/6/21 ^^^The trickiest part of living the Athlete4Life is eating right

 As a whole I know I should avoid Sugar and Starch.  However, it is very challenging to completely avoid them since they are made available in my household.

Let's admit it, we all love something sweet once in a while.  I am not ready to quit my 3-in-1 coffee, crackers, raisins, and honey yet.  Partly because I cannot find a better and cheaper alternative.  Therefore I decided to indulge in my sweet treats on weekends.

Of all the FUDs, I say these are the main offenders:

  1. Negative thinking about your current situation
  2. Thinking about who you were or what you had in the past
  3. Worrying about the mistakes you’ve made
  4. Worrying about what everyone thinks and says about you
  5. A life path that doesn’t feel right
  6. All the fears holding you back
  7. Doubting and second-guessing yourself
  8. Resentment
  9. Regrets of any kind
  10. Every point in time other than right now
I am certainly feeling famish if I don't refeed myself with carbs on weekends.  I guess there is no harm in eating.  Just don't eat junk.

Even if I eat plenty of sweet stuff, I should limit them on weekends.  These are still experimental.  I am [am] trying out oatmeal with salt.

Damn...  Still hungry. I top up with some crackers and digestive.

mm  


No comments:

Post a Comment