Friday 4 June 2021

>>>#4/6/21 Today is about pushing the limit

 I had fasted for the past 3 days.  Rightfully I should refeed today.

Well, I ate like a king last night.  However I still feel exhausted during this morning run.

I can choose to eat normal throughout the day.  However, I decided to do OMAD LCHF (at least that is the intention).

My goal is to hit 79 kg by Sunday.  I am 10 kg off from my end of May target.  That is preposterous!  I hit Bronze (79 kg) at 22/4/21.  Then I ignore the fundamental; which is to avoid sugar and starch.

I took 3-in-1 coffee, crackers, honey, raisins, prunes, rice and Kit Kat the entire time after that.

I figured, it is not so bad if I do OMAD.  What I should avoid is to eat carbs throughout the day.

Carbs cause me to be lethargic, depressed, lazy, difficult to sleep, inflamed and gain weight.

I need to resist carbs = insulin = inflammation = gout = type II diabetes = stroke = mental illness = cancer = Alzheimer = Dementia.

There are so much benefit by just avoiding sugar and starch.

I need to do it.  Today no rice during dinner and no 3-in-1 coffee after that.

I NEED TO BE FAT ADAPTED.  

This is like quitting the 3 Cs.  Carbs is an addiction.

This photo is the effect of not eating carbs for 6 months:

This is 173 cm at 75 kg, the upper limit.

 


This is 173 kg at 58 kg, the lower limit.




I think Krista is sold on the idea of becoming a Change Agent.

We need accelerated acceleration to happen.  Then only from a ripple we create a tsunami.

I am going to simply focus on my Personal Flight Path.

Shit, I craved for food.  Lizzie cooked something for her and Princess.

How can I am hungry?  I eat like a truck driver last night.  I mean, really stuff myself.

This is Mind Over Matter.
 
Fuck...  I think I eat.  Nope, I'll drink Cold Dark Roast.

Well, I lost to Lizzie's beehoon and egg offer.  While I'm at it I ate crackers, honey, raisins, prunes and 3-in-1 coffee.

No regret.  I was famished.

--------------------------------------------------------------

#traxxfm Something strange is happening to my Iron Maiden, Ghost of the Navigator t-shirt. It starts having holes and I just bought it 2 months ago. Could be due to inferior quality. However, if I follow my instinct and Wisdom Within, I say the Universe had spoken.



#traxxfm It is saying that somebody gonna get hurt real bad. Also, I got a feeling we are not going to get paid.

#traxxfm So here is my mubahala, "Damn on you humans if I am not getting paid and damn on you Stone Worshipers for worshiping the Stone by 24/12/24. If I am being unjust, then damn on me and my bloodline to the deepest hell."

#traxxfm As for my 25/12/24 after the 21 km Bukit Kiara Hill Run prayer, "Dear Infinite Intelligence, please accept ALL in my Sparta 4964 Universe into Xanadu minus the transgressors. May you be the most just among us."

#traxxfm There, I had made up my mind. So you all can play chicken with me, I'm not going to budge. Just pay me and STOP WORSHIPING THE STONE by 24/12/24. Otherwise, you all face the Judgment of Heaven. That is the nature of Karma.

#traxxfm My Karma Quote image went missing. Instead, I got this quote in its place


#traxxfm Pretty cool magic trick if you ask me LOL.




#traxxfm Honey, here is your lullaby for tonight: youtube.com/watch?v=8ArAnX Let's make it LOUD!!! Goodnight sweetheart. Have a great weekend. I love you so much. Avoir!


mm

No comments:

Post a Comment