Sunday 13 June 2021

13/6/21 ^^^I can't seem to jive with JFK's music

#traxxfm Hi JFK, I can't seem to jive with your music. I hang around for a while. If still no connection I switch to 24/7 Continuous, Sweden. The Cybernetic Loop is very important. A wrong signal means a wrong psycho cybernetic output. I am a servomechanism.


#traxxfm Folks, after an array of buildups throughout the week, I am faced with an anticlimax at the tail end of the momentum What's the game plan here? I just don't get it. I thought the weekend suppose to end with a bang.

#traxxfm OK I switched to 24/7 Continuous. No big deal. In principle, my week begins on Sunday. That's planning for the week ahead. Usually, I switch stations after Habibi's gig. I thought of being different today.

#traxxfm Actually 24/7 Continuous is the ideal SPV for Cybernetic Loop. The strength of TraXX is its ability to establish a two-way link with its audience via the songs. It's feedback to point and shoot using thoughts.



I have to accept that I am a different person yesterday than I am today.  I will be a different person tomorrow.

What remains a constant?  It is the consistency of the thought waves I am receiving.  That has to come from a consistent source.  If not there will be a dissonance.

In that sense, 24/7 Continuous serves the purpose.  If only their line is stable as it should be.  That will be the peak of my cybernetic experience.  They can't help it when it is high traffic time.

The problem is it also affects my broadband connectivity.

 -------------------------------------------------------------

#traxxfm I have to solve my own channels of preference. I listen to 24/7 Continuous when I read. Therefore I limit TraXX to Rex, Big Brain Baby, and Habibi's gigs.

Only during those slots I become a servomechanism. Other times I freestyling.   

mm

No comments:

Post a Comment