Sunday 13 June 2021

14/6/21 ***What a great way to start the day

 I was running at a steady pace for 30 minutes today.  If not for the interval break, I should be able to continue for the whole hour.  I think at the rate I am going, I can make it to 10 km per session beginning July.  I am already hitting 7 km per session for this week.

Once a week in July I will run for 1 1/2 hours.  I believe that will be more than 10 km.  I think it's OK considering I am running on a flat surface.  Twice a week I run for 1 hour.  That will be a good 8 km at least.

Tomorrow I am meeting Dr. Amarpreet.  I have to convince her to stop the medication.

At the same time, I need to stay committed to OMAD LCHF.  My Ace in the Hole is the sweet potato.  I need to move away from rice.

In the meantime, I still break my eating pattern on weekends.  Only for the time being until I can establish a groove for my weekend routines.

Minus the slow weight loss, I feel great.  I am more alert, my mood is fantastic, and very minor issue with inflammation.

The major breakthrough is really the Three Minutes Every Hour micro workouts.  That is the X-Factor here.  With micro workout, I move more than ever in my entire life.  I can lift heavy stuff too.

I think long sessions of weightlifting are a thing of the past for me. I like micro workout very much.  Not sure if it is effective.

"It's definitely better than nothing," says performance and conditioning coach David Jack

Keep in mind, however, that micro-workouts shouldn't be your permanent strategy.

What counts is I achieve more than I ever did in the past.  That is progress.

The keyword here is it is better than nothing although I think with the 13th June Proclamation, I am all set for the next 6 months with my training regimentation.

With micro workout, it is like I go to work for 10 hours.

What is the bottom line here?  None other than micro workout is good for my overall well-being.

I don't consider it hard work.  It is more of a way of life.

After all, the micro workout resonates with the philosophy of lift heavy weights once in a while.  My pivot is still the run.  At the center of it all is the daily sprint.

So really, all these are for me to be able to sprint EVERY DAY.

This is my key realization.  Will I do plank, pushup, squat, core, jumping jack, burpee, fly and press EVERY DAY without doing a micro workout?

Never in my life, I imagine I can achieve such a fitness level in a lifetime.

The idea is to li[k]e (live) the life of Athlete4Life.  It must be translated into a do rather tha[t] (than) a kata.

Come to think of it, I never had a muscular upper body.  I did live an active life when I was in college, but I never really develop large muscles.

Even now, I don't think I will grow big.

I want to have a toned body like Mark Sisson.



Sharudin Jamal
#traxxfm Hey Bee 22, good show today!

#traxxfm My satori for today: This is my key realization. Will I do plank, pushup, squat, core, jumping jack, burpee, fly and press EVERY DAY without doing a micro workout? Never in my life, I imagine I can achieve such a fitness level in a lifetime.

#traxxfm The major breakthrough is really the Three Minutes Every Hour micro workouts. That is the X-Factor here. With micro workout, I move more than ever in my entire life. I can lift heavy stuff too.

#traxxfm You know how it goes Bee 22, you spin the right song, I as the servomechanism produce what I conceive in my mind through my writing. It's a symbiotic relationship. Along the way, we experience neuroplasticity and neurogenesis Like that...

#traxxfm So last night I cannot jive with songs. Nothing much, you just lost an audience for a while.

mm




No comments:

Post a Comment