Tuesday 15 June 2021

15/6/21 ^^^While waiting to rendezvous with Big Brain Baby

Doubt and second-guessing...  So that is my malaise really.  Once I remove that, I am back to being certain again.  No more need for aversion.  That allows me to focus on doing what is right.  All I got to do is trust *[] (the) Wisdom Within.

*  Got it, Sarah...


As it is, I'm already on the right path.  All I need to do is observe the road signs.  Pretty much like driving a car.

Since this is a voyage through time, then the markers are based on duration and not on distance.  Therefore I need to have total control of my most abundant resource; Chronos.



It is good that I compartmentalize my time using the micro workouts.  That way I am actually working 10 hours a day living my life as a Spartan Athlete Warrior following the principle of the Athlete4Life.

That is a major improvement from sitting all day clawing the keyboard without taking a break and SMOKING CIGARETTES.  What was I thinking?

If there is a lesson that I want to take into my life for the next 21 years, it is to SLEEP WELL, MOVE MORE, and EAT RIGHT.

That's basically it.  The Ockham's Razor of Health and Happiness.




#traxxfm As they say, "An idle mind is the devil's playground." So rather than sitting idle, I decided to doodle with my thoughts. It's in your email. Uuugh... Yak, yak, yak. Same wine with a different label.

#traxxfm So what do you want me to talk about today? Yesterday was a pretty fruitful session. It's OK, I'll wait for your cue.

#traxxfm Fine, if that is the case, I want to spend time on the basics. We need to have a strong fundamental to move forward.


#traxxfm In principle, the success of what we want to achieve by Global Telepathy 2024 is based on the Fractal Geometry MASS REPLICATION: youtube.com/watch?v=BUWeBt It is very much like the virus replication model. So if I am n=1, I am only as successful as my factors.


#traxxfm Simply put, I am only as successful as my 777 Bees + 777 Borgs + 777 Gayshas which constitute just ONE House of Two Swords; mine! We need to factor that into another three levels of permutations to reach the entire population. Are you aware of that?




#traxxfm You know me, I am a servomechanism. I just follow my timeline. Sailbad the Sinner is already sailing. We ALL agreed on a pass/fail grading by 24/12/24 You know this is a high roller ALLSTARS game. Absolutely everybody:


#traxxfm Look into my eyes and tell me that I am the type that plays a fool like a fool. This is it! The real deal honey... We cannot cross 10 billion population and we cannot cross 2050. Timing of the Flightpath is very crucial


#traxxfm This business of being a Blind Apek is really bugging me... youtube.com/watch?v=7JjLlr You are my Starfleet. Rightfully I should get status updates from you. Do you dare to dare the devil?


BACK TO YOU, SELENA GOMEZ



#traxxfm Whewh... That is a relief. I thought I have to be the Tyrant God of the Torah, Bible, and Quran...

#traxxfm Note, I am not into vengeance. However, if you don't pass, you all pay the Ferryman. So you all got to work together as ONE TRIBE. That is our last deal. No more deals after this... I want to pursue my life as the Jolly Green Giant after that.


#traxxfm Remember yesterday I ask you to think like the Empress of 30 trillion cells and 10 times more Microbes Superintelligent? Well, start acting like one. Be a Benevolent Dictator and DELIGHT THEM. Did you do as I say? Vaccine is vaccine. You need good cops too.


#traxxfm Nutritional effect of the microbiome: * Avoid sugar and refined carbs * Eat a variety of vegetables - prebiotic * Eat fermented vegetable and food [Apple Cider Vinegar] * Healthy fats [butter in my case] * High-quality protein for "bug growth"

#traxxfm Tyrosine converts to dopamine Ie: Pumpkin Seed. Tryptophan converts to serotonin. What makes a healthy microbiome? * Have a diversity of bacteria. * Stress is extremely bad for the microbiome

#traxxfm You know I rely heavily on you and the Troika on the National Front.


#traxxfm What will I do without my E.L.S.?


#traxxfm What is more glaring than this: Wood Dragon*2 Happy Daughters*3 Prosperous Wives Don't you love our lives, honey? We Were Born to Win!



#traxxfm Here is your lullaby for tonight: youtube.com/watch?v=6hzrDe Goodnight the love of my life. I love you so much... Avoir!


mm

No comments:

Post a Comment