Thursday 10 June 2021

>>>#11/6/21 Friday is here again

 As much as I want to talk about Sparta 4964, I think it is better for me to talk about what can be conceived with the 5 senses.

Princess bought some Magnum ice creams.  That is temptation.  No sugar for me.  As for the starch, I limit my intake to 20 grams per day.  That makes my diet an LCHF diet.

I want to tackle each of the 25 time wasters one day at a time.

Time Waster #1:  Distractions that keep you from special moments with special people.

 I don't have much issue with is one.  Thus, the plus side is I am seldom distracted.  This means I can pursue anything and anybody anytime I please.

Hey, my mind wandered to the idea of being a minimalist.  Definitely, I am not a minimalist.  I like having the right thing for the right occasion.

Do I want to be a minimalist?  I don't think so.  I like FREEDOM OF CHOICE and variation.  I thought of decluttering myself.  But then what will I do with the extra space?

Although I am not a minimalist, I am not into indulgence.  At least not anymore.  Should I just stick only to the essentials?

Why do I need these things for?

  • Most of the time, because these are things are still in good condition
  • Again, freedom of choice
  • They bring back memories
  • I feel good by just simply looking at them
  • These are artifacts to signify my existence
  • Just in case I might need them in the future
  • They are great decorations
  • They give me identity
  •  Most importantly, they make me feel complete
Therefore I don't think I should be a minimalist.  I should not be a hoarder either.  What I have I keep.  However I am not adding either.  In my case, I just consume what I own.  Like really utilize them.  Especially the books and the clothes.

I did it today.  Instead of decluttering, make full use of what I own.  Instead of getting the joy from buying,  I get the joy of using.

mm

  

No comments:

Post a Comment