Thursday 3 June 2021

3/6/21 ***The Battle of the Bulge

 The number one criteria for success is the ability to withstand hunger.

Along the way, avoid sugar and starch.

Does it sound like a plan to you?

Pretty simple, isn't it?

EXCESS BODY FAT IS A RESULT OF HORMONE DYSFUNCTION CAUSED BY HYPERINSULINEMIA - NOT LACK OF WILLPOWER OR DISCIPLINE.

I feel so serene at this point. It's the thought of I did something right.

Sure, I need to assess the outside [with] (world) through my interactions and digital downloads.  However, at this very moment, I am very happy just looking at the Summit of Al Araf 7:7.

It's the feeling of being complete.  Of knowing that I had done my job to my level best.

Now is to stay on track with SWEE PAWM 24/7 and scale Bukit Kiara one loop at a time.

The climb has begun on the second week of Syawal.  From that point onwards, when I continued the 10 km Training beginning with Week 8 Day 1 on 17/5/21, there is no turning back.

By July I'll be doing the 10 km run and by August I'll be doing the 2 loops hill run until I am able to do the 11 km hill run (5 loops).

This is the defining moment.  Can I run a 10 km run and more importantly, can I run an 11 km hill?

It is an exciting possibility.

mm

#traxxfm This is worth the 2 1/2 hours of lesson about who we are: youtube.com/watch?v=82ShSN It covers much of what I talked about the past 3 years with TraXX



No comments:

Post a Comment