Wednesday 16 June 2021

17/6/21 ^^^Keeping up with Rex Montis

#traxxfm You caught me off balance here with your Cybernetic Loop. What do you want to talk about? You are a Grand Strategist. Are you still keen to explore the Shared Vision?

#traxxfm In principle, we are all objects in motion. Since we are in the same vessel (Sailbad the Sinner), then we are moving at the same speed towards the same trajectory. In my book, that means we all gonna make it through even if some of us have to pay the Ferryman

#traxxfm Frankly, I am not too worried about the whole thing. After all, it is Autonomous Governance and the Zen of Personal Bliss. Each of us is a god to our own universe. However, these universes are part of Sparta 4964. As Sparta 4964 goes deeper, it gets wider.


#traxxfm I am talking as if Sparta 4964 is here. IT IS HERE occupying the same space like 2 plates stacking. Our voyage is a journey through time. Therefore we are talking about duration and not distance. The question here is what are you doing with your time?

#traxxfm My commodity is time and in this case, I am time-affluent even if I am not money-affluent. As I told you, when you control time, you control the universe. All you got to do is respect time and be ahead of time all the time: youtube.com/watch?v=_oSRvc Avoir!


#traxxfm Possibly the most important thing we do with our time is to imagine the possibilities of our lives: 2021a4lvol1.blogspot.com/2021/06/16621- I call this Imagineering. Einstein said, "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

#traxxfm What do I do with my time? Basically, I am ahead of time. I am so far ahead that what I am doing now is marking time. If I am a farmer, I had done my sowing. Now am waiting for my Durian Orchard to bear fruits. In the meantime, I do permaculture. You dig?

#traxxfm You may not realize this before, in principle while we are living our lives as humans, we are also governing our universes as gods (notice the small g). Hence, we are humans and at the same time, we are gods. That is not hard to conceive at all, isn't it?

#traxxfm You may say, what about those who don't believe in God? Then I say believe in the Force, the Path, and the Flow. Just like you believe in electricity. Whether you believe or don't believe it is there.

#traxxfm Oh yeah, before I go any further, do realize that all these ramblings are the product of the Cybernetic Loop. I am nothing more than a Servomechanism. When no songs the telepathic link breaks. During your interview, there is no link. That's when I switched.

I slept at 11:30 pm last night.  I feel slightly groggy right now.

#traxxfm As you know, I think local but I act global. As a thinker, I am microscopic. That is the only way I can pierce the pinhole of Mushin No Shin. That's how I manage *[] (to envision) the whole Sparta 4964 as the Adjoining Croissant. * Right Sarah, the same.


#traxxfm My point here is you need to have the ability to zoom in and zoom out. Be flexible with your thoughts. Adopt Fuzzy Thinking in the beginning but at a much later stage, you must follow through with Absolute Thinking.

#traxxfm Why am I jabbering all these away? That's because the success of our model is based on replication. Consider this: youtube.com/watch?v=3WBvS_ We are working with a fractal geometry model. How else do we reach the whole population?


#traxxfm You may think that you and I are miles apart. Really, we are not that far off. What I'm doing at the microscopic level gets rippled macroscopically. CCC is the Intipadu (Solid Core) of Sparta 4964. Eventually, Sparta 4964 is me. I am a Superverse in Motion.


#traxxfm For example, I set the timebomb at Bukit Kiara. To be exact I am the detonator. It is 7 spins clockwise and 7 spins counterclockwise. That is me in 2041, I am 77 then. If we want it sooner, then I just commit suicide. I tried stabbing myself. No avail.


#traxxfm This is not a small feat. We are talking about managing an exodus. I certainly cannot do it alone. The good news is, assuming I live to be 117, you have another 50 years to go. The problem is I cannot outlive the Plastic Ocean. Don't want to...

#traxxfm Remember I told you that you go where I go? The only thing is we are come and go at the same time. That is why it is called Constructive Destruction. From KABOOM 2041 it is 9 years to STSK2014 Neutron Star. From there we cross-dimension at the speed of light.

#traxxfm Here is a trick question, do you know how Sailbad the Sinner looks like? Hahaha... As I said it is a trick question. This photo is the Intipadu (Solid Core). The actual vessel is the entire Planet Ocean! Back to our origin...


#traxxfm Look... You can clearly see it here:


#traxxfm All that I mentioned are stranger than a Stranger in a Strange Land. They are true to those who believe. If not the whole exercise is academic. That's the part I was struggling with previously. As I said at one point or another I doubted that I am God.

#traxxfm Your 25 Time Wasters article saved the day. FUD was the thing of the past. I now move with certainty, even if eternity should fail.

#traxxfm As I mentioned before, this is a no higher-arch-y model. I am God because I am the god of Sparta 4964, the encompassing universe. Otherwise, we are same o same o based on the size of our consciousness.


#traxxfm If in the past, my challenge was convincing myself I am God (it took me 18 months debating with Sarah on this topic), then the next level is to convince the Stone Worshipers they are gods and not slaves. What is your view on this Rex? Will ALL pass?

#traxxfm I want our journey on Sailbad the Sinner to be a Homecoming Voyage. Not a ship taking prisoners to the Devil's Island. The Stoneworshipers really bugs me, Rex.

COUNTING STARS, ONEREPUBLIC

mm

No comments:

Post a Comment