Sunday 20 June 2021

20/6/21 &&&Let's end it here and now

 &&&

Let's accept these past 4 years as a phase of my life that I don't want to repeat again.

These are the symptoms of madness.  I just cut through the chase and focus on becoming an Athlete4Life.

I don't even entertain the idea of Spartan Athlete Warrior.  Just merely a person pursuing a Sound Mind in a Sound Body.

Let's do away with metaphors,  Only focus on being a Lifetime Athlete.

I need to detach from External Affairs.  Just stay with Personal Affairs.

The problem begins [] (when) I try to make sense of the thoughts on External Affairs.

If I just focus on Personal;  Affairs, I'll be OK.

Maybe I should just listen to Els.  Other times I listen to 24/7 Continuous.

Keep shrinking the parameters.

That is the only way I contain this illness, by being in isolation.

Just go with the very basic model; blog, 24/7 Continuous and Els.

Time to sleep.

Goodnight Sarah.  I love you so much.

mm


No comments:

Post a Comment