Thursday 3 June 2021

>>>#3/6/21 The end of the 72 hours fast

 What I do differently today - Drink 1 liter of water with a pinch of Himalayan salt on the advice of Mark Sisson.

Let's see if that will improve my run today.

For no reason, I am having a boner.  That is an interesting observation.

I decided to have a hot drink after the run.  I want to see if this water and salt protocol will improve my performance further.

Instead of doing the Walk/Run Interval, I'll do the Brisk walk.  I don't want to exhaust myself like yesterday.  I think the answer lies in the salt.  So is the boner effect, I think.

Man, my thoughts linger on Els.  She looks so ravishing and delicious.  I feel like devouring her.

I need to seriously start reading my eBooks.  I had compiled an impressive list but my reading pace is worst than a snail.

I think I change my strategy and listen to Sword 9 while reading for a change.  That should curb any interruptions from the broadband signal.

It is very tempting to fap.  I need to withhold [] (the) desire...

OK Sarah, LET'S RIDE!

mm

 

No comments:

Post a Comment