Sunday 6 June 2021

6/6/21 ***I just want to write for the sake of writing

 As it is, a writer is a person who writes.  Therefore as a writer, I simply want to write.

There is no particular topic I want to address. For this last posting for tonight, I simply want to write whatever I feel like writing.

In this case, I want to say how wonderful is the feeling of not consuming any sugar and starch for the whole day.

I am going to stick to this protocol for the next 21 days.  Then I will step into a new reality altogether.  For my Universe Within, it is a new world order.  The world void of SUGAR and STARCH.


I decided on this in 2019.  For the past 2 1/2 years I had been battling with these two archenemies.  This is really the Final Frontier.  This is where my microbiome faces with the most threats.

Nutritional effect of the microbiome
* Avoid sugar and refined carbs
* Eat a variety of vegetables - prebiotic
* Eat fermented vegetable and food [Apple Cider Vinegar]
* Healthy fats [butter in my case]
* High-quality protein for "bug growth" 

Time to sleep.

Goodnight Sarah.  I love you so much.  Avoir!

mm

No comments:

Post a Comment