Monday 14 June 2021

>>>#15/6/21 Do not doubt and second-guess yourself

 This is my message on Facebook this morning:

People, this is my message of love to you all. If you want to stay healthy and agile, you must DO THE SPRINT! It is the KING of EXERCISES. As long as you can sprint, you are still young and young at heart. It pumps your blood, lymph fluid, and neurotransmitter to all parts of your body.
Here is the secret of longevity, you must have a strong heart! All it takes is for you to sprint my dear beloved friends.
Only when you can run fast, can you run far Suhaimi Lani I wish for you all to be healthy and happy. You have that, you have your Kingdom of Heaven and Earth, In Sha Allah.


-------------------------------------------------------------

#traxxfm Had my doctor's appointment this morning. I stood my ground with both Lizzie and Dr. Amarpreet on my decision to quit medication.

#traxxfm Of course, both of them feared that I might relapse. I said I still want to try out for 6 months. The doctor said that will be entirely my call. Fine, I said. I'll take the risk.

#traxxfm I cannot continue living a mediocre life at the mercy of the medication. It messes with my testosterone and insulin. What'd the point of living like a castrated cat? I want *[] (to) live to my fullest potential. Thanks for the understanding, Sarah.

#traxxfm There are risks of course but if we don't give it a shot, I never know. Do you know that there is no health marker for the doctor to test if I am already independent of medication? So the strategy is to let the medication suppress any recurrence.

Another message on Facebook:

Dear folks,
As the saying goes, if you want to be wealthy study wealth, if you want to be healthy, study health and if you want to be happy, study happiness.
For us in our fifties, the decision that we make now regarding our health especially will determine our lives in our seventies and beyond.
Choose well and live well, people.

#traxxfm Now I am evangelizing health to the fifty-something: For us in our fifties, the decision that we make now regarding our health especially will determine our lives in our seventies and beyond. Choose well and live well, people.



#traxxfm You know Rex, the 25 Time Wasters article might as well be your best deed to me so far. I had a blind spot on my own weakness. Now that I had solved the issue of doubt and second-guessing, I am accelerating at an accelerated acceleration! Far out, man.

#traxxfm As I mentioned last year, you should consider branching into corporate training. Not as the usual run-of-the-mill trainers but as Entertrainer Keynote Speaker in Edutainment. You know, combining your artistic skills in delivering the message to the masses.

#traxxfm Learning Edge Consultants lec2u.com wanted to position me as their mental health wellness speaker. It didn't materialize because the principal became jittery when he experienced one of my hypomanias episode LOL. I prefer Peak Performance.

#traxxfm Funny isn't it? Even the advocators of Mental Health are scared of mental illness. So can you imagine the effect of the illness on the general population? Some of the CSR on Mental Health done by the NGOs are just about being FOMO. It's a lonely illness.

#traxxfm Of all the CSR on Mental Health, I say TraXX is the one that works for me. Honestly, I don't need sympathy. I just need an environment where I can be who I am. You guys understand that
#traxxfm I reckon TraXX is like Cheers for me - Where Everybody Knows Your Name: youtube.com/watch?v=h-mi0r This is good enough. I don't need the whole village to stay connected. Just the Starfleet is fine...

mm

No comments:

Post a Comment