Monday 7 June 2021

7/6/21 ***Let's continue with flow while interacting with BBB today

 Flow went well with Rex and Alchemist just now.  Therefore let's carry on with that mode until 9:00 pm with BBB.

#traxxfm Babyyyyy... I miss you sooo much! Today I want to flow. It went well with Rex Montis and Alchemist just now. So I figured, let the good times roll. I'm not going to talk shop with you. Just want to feel good.

#traxxfm Hey, I like *you[] Tik-Tok "Motivation" clip. I retweet it so that I can archive *[] (it) for my viewing pleasure. Actually, there is a sure-fire formula to be sexy and slim. It is proven. Here, try this:


#traxxfm My personal crusade is NO Sugar and Starch. This enemy is more insidious than my 3 Cs. It causes inflammation, gout, Bipolar, Type II Diabetes, heart attack, stroke, cancer, Alzheimer and dementia. Still struggling to make it a lifestyle.



#traxxfm I call my archenemy the SSIDSLIP. Is an eight-headed Lernaean Hydra. No enemy is worse than SSIDSLIP...




#traxxfm As I said, I simply flow today: youtube.com/watch?v=zcsE9O You get my drift? It's quite deep. On the lighter side, I thought the guy in the video looks like the younger version of Mr. Bean.


#traxxfm This is the story of my life sweetheart:


You know darling? This Information Warfare is getting pretty tricky. You know what they did? They installed a phishing application in ALL my blogs so that it cannot be copied and sent through Twitter. Now, who wants to do that?

#traxxfm That is why my biggest insurance is me being OPEN. Silly Cyber Troopers...


#traxxfm Let me give you an idea of how extensive is this operation. CCC is the INTIPADU (Solid Core) of 78 billion light-years of creations. A ripple here creates a tsunami on the outer rings. Boy... Some people are just a bunch of pea brains.


#traxxfm Alas, I am observing husnuzon. Nobody can breach the blogs' firewall. I tried hacking it myself. So I say it could be the Google A-Team "Don't Be Evil" themselves. Still, I am pretty pissed. OK fine, you all are thinking of my safety...

#traxxfm Gosh, it didn't cross my mind... You are Helium too. I thought it was just Lizzie...

#traxxfm In case you are wondering, Sarah is Hydrogen... She is ISFJ while I am INFJ. You remember?

#traxxfm Anyway, I give these whole shinanigans another 4 years. If I am truly done by 25/12/24, I want to go back to where I was before getting sucked into this vortex. Just a Simple Man, honey youtube.com/watch?v=6qtPph All I want is to Run, Read, Write, Rest, Repeat.


#traxxfm Here is your lullaby for tonight: youtube.com/watch?v=vUSzL2 Same time same place tomorrow? It's a date yeah? Goodnight sweetheart. I love you so much. Avoir!

mm

No comments:

Post a Comment