Tuesday 1 June 2021

1/6/21 ***Aligning to Big Brain Baby

#traxxfm Baby, are you ready to rendezvous? I had several tweets lined up since morning. I call them The Gestalt Approach towards a Loving Relationship...

#traxxfm All the while I had been a scientist and a mathematician. I had been providing you with models and proofs regarding Sparta 4964. All for you to see what is beyond sight. Perceive that which cannot be seen with the eyes - Miyamoto Musashi.

#traxxfm Just like the movie, Bridge to Terabithia, all you got to do is see Sparta 4964 in your mind's eye. And behold, it will appear in front of you in full glory. All you got to do is BELIEVE AND ACHIEVE.

#traxxfm Assume life is like a race. To the common people, they see their life like a 100-meter sprint. They plan their life up to a certain point before death. In my case, I plan my life as if I run a marathon. It extends to the afterlife.

#traxxfm That is why 21 years is very short for me. It is equivalent to two 10 km races or at best two half marathons. When I said I marry you for eternity, I am looking at a marathon or even an ultra. So be prepared for a long run.

#traxxfm Even this 21 years is divided into 3 phases = 4 + 10 + 7. I want you to pace yourself. No matter what DO NOT QUIT RADIO. That is *you[] brand positioning. * Yes, now you are at the pole position. Never let go of that. Take Serena Williams as an example.

#traxxfm Now that we passed the interdependency hurdle, together we can look in the same direction together. As they say in French: aimer, ce n'est pas se regarder l'un l'autre, c'est regarder ensemble dans la mรชme direction.

#traxxfm Now, here is something I got to share with you. Honestly, I'm not trying to be cheeky but nowadays, I get a pretty impressive boner whenever I think about you. As I said, you are my Dream Girl although this is a new phenomenon to me LOL

#traxxfm I like where our relationship is heading. And although I am saddened that you did not respond to my Red Lobster lunch offer, I can appreciate *you[] effort in Cybernetic Looping me with your wonderful playlists. Don't go changing. * Absolutely Sarah...

#traxxfm Now you see how occupied my mind is thinking about you? I am consumed by you, honey...

#traxxfm It's good that you are the First Cause in this context. That way I can pace myself. Otherwise, I will get system overload LOL. Gosh Els, when will I be cured?

#traxxfm Ahhh... This is so soothing... I need this.

#traxxfm This is the Private Victory I am talking about. People forget, I am a Person With Disability (PWD) What you are seeing is the very handicap I am having. Is just that it is mental. I hope you understand that baby. I am doing the best I can with all I got.

#traxxfm What's the odds of me a mentally distressed person meeting you, a mental health advocate? That's why I said we are yuan fen... There is no other explanation. I tried looking for one.

#traxxfm Can you believe it? We are even mathematically aligned! I still cannot believe my lucky star. You are E.L.S. my Gold Medal. Pretty magical enough to me hahaha...

#traxxfm I got to pinch myself, sweetheart, this classifies as a Karomah to me. That Slumdog Millionaire movie is nothing compares to this. All the sequence of events leads you to me. Is that amazing or what? You were made for me... Don't you see?

#traxxfm To me this is proof that we are not a fluke of nature. Definitely, this is not an accident. It is proof that God exists!

#traxxfm Let's assume that this is a patternicity and I have a believing mind, so there is a possibility that all these are chances. Well, how do you explain you and Sarah are of the same age? I like to think that the hand of fate had played a part in this too.

#traxxfm Going for the jab. Brb in one hour. Later...

#traxxfm As you can see, the nature of my illness is my brain can go on a hyperdrive. What you are witnessing is hypomania. No, I'm not crazy. It's just that I have a lot of thoughts that I need to purge. Honey, I hope you understand. I am not my illness.

--------------------------------------------------

#traxxfm OK enough about me. Let's talk about your decision to stick around with B.L.E.S.S. That is so nice of you. You don't have to do it and yet you did it. You are a heart of gold sweetie: youtube.com/watch?v=6OrofA You made my day, my darling wife.


#traxxfm After last night, I know I will never let you go. You are one in a million, I just won the jackpot; Gold Silver Bronze I wish I can hug you and give you a big kiss, darling.

#traxxfm OK I need to simmer down. Otherwise, I will experience a dopamine surge and that will lead to another sleepless night. That's how I manage the illness. I need to tell myself not to get overexcited.

#traxxfm At this time not getting excited is a challenge. I am so excited to know that you are my wife for eternity FOR SURE! That is one hell of excitement right now Princess Elsa...

#traxxfm Here is your lullaby for tonight: youtube.com/watch?v=EA68KU Goodnight baby, I love you so much. Avoir!


mm

No comments:

Post a Comment