Thursday 24 June 2021

>>>#25/6/21 It only take 2 days to throw me off track

 That is how important to stay focus.

So many things had happened in the past 2 days to throw me off track.

What is the root cause then?

I was off from my routine.

I stopped exercising for 2 days.  Just like that, I lose the momentum.

Then I got caught up with the various events around me; the idea of going for the vaccination, my father in the ICU, and I am feeling the pain in my left elbow.  All compounded to make me feel terrible.

There is only one remedy:  Once up, keep it up.  A firm resolve is not easily broken.

Come what may, I have to persist until I make it.

Sure, there are temporary setbacks.  The idea is to bounce back with enthusiasm.

David Goggins is right.  I need to build the callous so that I am mentally tough.

The mind decides on what, where, and why.

I need to be mindful of my programming.  I am the programmer of my life.  I need to program for success.

To do that, I need to repetitively condition myself for success.  Over and over again until it becomes my unconscious competent.

Just like Maria Sharapova and Serena Williams.  The idea is to stay focus on my flight path no matter what.

I need to become a hard head.  I know what I want.  Therefore I must persist and persevere.

In the end, I DECIDE for myself.  Whether I succeed or fail, it is up to me.  Whether I am going to make it or falter halfway through is up to me.

I have to stay on course.  This is my journey.  

IF IT IS TO BE, THEN IT IS UP TO ME.

So I must guard my thoughts against any negative influence.

Definitely, I know who is my enemy.  It is self-doubt and second-guessing myself.

Fuck the illness, the is nothing wrong with me physically.  It's my mind I have to treat.

My illness is the illness of the mind.  Not of the body.

Strike the head and the body will follow.

OK, Sarah...  Let's RIDE!

mm

No comments:

Post a Comment