Sunday 27 June 2021

>>>#28/6/21 Waking up to a World of Possibility

 I am pretty excited today.  I am going to experiment with Brad Kearn's running technique this morning.


I need strong legs instead of lazy legs.

Anything to make me run faster...


Form follows function.

I need to be mindful of that.

Perhaps I got to even change my zero gravity sitting posture to sitting upright while I am in CCC.

The kettlebell exercises really help.  I had a weak core previously.

That's the good thing about reading books.  With my recent reading, I got a glimpse of Mark Sission's world.  He certainly is practicing good posture with his daily practice.

Let's start early with our run today.

I want to be ahead of time this morning.

This is my last week in pursuing the guided 10 km Training.

After this, it's about grinding the technique to perfection.

Sarah, let's RIDE!

mm





No comments:

Post a Comment