Saturday 19 June 2021

20/6/21 ###The Way Forward

 We can look at the whole KABOOM 2041 initiative and say that whether we do something or not, it will surely arrive.

That is very true.  The date is fixed.  Like a slinky undulating between two poles, the starting and ending of our excursion had already been decided.  What we can do is manage the amplitude of the sine wave in the middle.

There are three checkpoints we need to be mindful of before we reach KABOOM 2041.  These are for planning purposes.  They are Global Telepathy 2024, Empires of the Minds 2029, and World of Hybrids 2034.

However, the entire journey is 21 years.  Therefore if we follow the Path of the Dragon, it is Up 7 Years, Down 7 Years, and Up 7 Years.

Our real challenge, the buildup process is the first 14 years.

These are merely predictions.  However, we need to capitalize on this knowledge to our advantage.

Therefore we need to be wary from the beginning of 2027 to 2034.

The year of the Fire Goat up to the year of Wood Tiger.

Things will get better by 2035, the year of the Wood Rabbit.

2020 is my best year ever.  That is the year I won my E.L.S. Gold Medal.  It is also the year I won over nicotine and many more.

So the ascend begins in 2020.  However, I only started to gain momentum in 2021.  For the sake of disembarkation from the previous 21 years, we count the next 21 years from 2021.  Therefore 2020 to 2021 is a Doji of the previous 21 years to the next 21 years.

I had set many checkpoints previously but I like to account for the voyage to start on 13/1/20.  The official date Sailbad the Sinner started its voyage.  Also the day I first met Azzue and we walked KL for the first time.  It is also the date Covid-19 first spotted outside of China, in Thailand.

Hey, it is a 7.

I study patterns.  Therefore I am quite sensitive to trends.  In the end, it could mean nothing.  Just like the various trends predicted by the futurists.  I am just looking at one model.  There are other models.

This is not about true or false but whether it is useful or not.

So far these trends are quite useful.  They create the basis for moving forward.  The best position to be in is if you know what will happen in the future.  If you can't have that, then the ability to predict the future is the next best thing you can do.

I am not too hot in pinpointing what the future is going to be.  That is not my job.  What matters to me is to have the ability to look past a corner.

If I am driving at night, then the light beam is just shining the tip of the curve, beyond that tip is mainly faith.  Trends are about taking 80% of the action based on 20% that I know.  Otherwise, I cannot move at all.

Therefore rather than saying with certainty the direction we are heading, trends are about studying the patterns and making predictions based on the trajectory.

That much I can say.  To be able to know all is the privilege of the Infinite Intelligence.  If you recall the burqa example I gave in an earlier posting, there is still much need to be known.  In the meantime, we shall pay attention to the signs given one bit at a time to us.  Pretty much like playing a computer [c]ame (game).

Keep opening the doors because one door opens another door.  This goes on until the final door.

mm

 



No comments:

Post a Comment