Wednesday 23 June 2021

>>>#24/6/21 Life at the Summit

 I should have known.  The very moment I completed the Giants Troika, I HAD ALREADY REACHED THE SUMMIT.

That was on Saturday 1/5/21.

Therefore my life at the Summit is my life as Din Kenit 227.

It makes much sense.   The Din Kenit 227 Phase is the shortest.  Only 4 years.

Therefore I need to seize the day this next 4 years.  The Summit is a surface area that peaked on 25/12/24.  That is the tip.  The pinnacle.

So the surface area stretched from 1/5/21 to 2029.  Now I am beginning to see the landscape of Al Araf 7:7.

It is not a straight ascend. There is a landing before I reach the tip.  It is the logo of my Ford Everest BHV 911.  My oh my...  My Path is indeed straight.  I didn't realize that I was on the climb when I bought the car.  I[s its] (It is) actually preparing me for the ascend.

How is it that the epiphany is so accurate?  There are 3 peaks + 1 like the Ford Everest logo.  The Giants Troika are the peaks.

So true enough, there I will go through 3 peaks before I reach KABOOM 2041.  How interesting...

Since I am already at the Summit, I'm gonna celebrate with a small win.  I'll run at 6:30 am today.

---------------------------------------------

I changed my mind.  Instead of celebrating with a small win, I decided to declare today as my Rest Day.

Let see what is the effect of listening to Relaxing Jazz for 10 hours and simply laze around the entire day.

I'll spend time reading too.  Just do a Staycation in the bedroom, read, while listening to the soothing sound of jazz.  Perhaps sipping coffee.

No hurry, worry day.  I want to enjoy the moment.

What more can I ask?

Perhaps a quick and painless death.  That will be nice.  Other than that, let's enjoy living in gratitude.  Just relax.

So that is what jazz is all about.  It is no longer a journey.  It is about arriving.  I had arrived at my destination.  Everything should be in moderation.  Go with the flow.  Sip the cold Dark Roast.  Savor life...

I love the sound of jazz.  All the while, I cannot comprehend jazz.  So that's what it is.  It's no longer about the chase.  It is about settling down.  It's about being complete.

Let's experiment today.  What will be the effect of listening to jazz for 10 hours?

Let's remove me from the mainstream.  Let's find my own groove and simply flow.

Even the run is an easy long run.  It is a no hurry life.  Just follow the rhythm.

It is like the music is massaging my brain.  I am in a total state of relaxation.

Amazing what music can do to the brain. Iron Maiden songs get me into Delusion of Grandiose.  Celine Dion's songs get me feeling ecstatic.  Now, jazz gets me in the groove.

What does listening to Quran makes me feel?  It makes me feel rustic.  After a while I began to wonder, what is the effect of the meaning on my brain.  After prolong listening, I feel like being in an elevator.  It is dead boring.  Exactly the term for it.  I stop feeling lively.  As if I am ready to leave everything behind and be better off dead.  It's like the extended version of the prayer of the dead.  No motivation at all to live life if I listen to it for the whole day.

Quran is all about being dead.  As if you are better off being dead than alive.  A very psychologically disturbing manuscript.  Those who listen to the Quran feel (a[s] (at) least for me) that the world is a melancholic place and the hereafter is where the real joy is.  Much like listening to a ballad.

It is really a pathetic doctrine.  Every page you turn to is about why you should submit.  So after prolong conditioning, the Stoneworshipers become submissive.  The main theme is to love death and to forgo life.

Prolong listening to it makes you want to die because the Quran taught us that DEATH IS THE ULTIMATE HAPPINESS.

No wonder I feel depressed when I read the Quran.  You have to wait until you die to be happy.  So the conclusion is for the simpletons, let's accelerate death.  After all this life is nothing more than a preparation for the afterlife.

The side effect is the polarity of life or death.  Either you live irresponsibly or you forfeit the worldly pleasure waiting for your demise.  That is the mindset of the Stoneworshipers.

----------------------------------------------------

Jazz is different, I discovered.  It's about being grateful.  It is also about being affluent.  This is a new discovery for me.  When I listen to jazz, I am no longer chasing the rainbow.  I am already enjoying the pot of gold.  It's about being enough.

No need to push it to the limit.  Just cruise...  If this is a motorcycle, jazz is the 1959 Triumph Bonneville T120.


Comparatively to the 2021 Triumph Bonneville T120:


Ahhh... My love for motorcycles.  They are fleeting memories.

Now I am happy just driving my Perodua Myvi 1.5 cc


Hence, I now stop asking for more.  I just enjoy what I have.  That is the attitude of jazz.

It is non-neediness too.  When you are complete, you don't need anything more.

In this case, I just BE.  Then I shall BEcome.

----------------------------------------------------------------

This experiment is supposed to last for 10 hours.

What do I get if I listen to jazz for that long?

So far, I like what I get.  Like I said, it is a state of being complete.  The feeling of gratitude.

However, I don't think I can go on like this for the whole day.

Let's listen to Bach Complete Cello Suites

This music is about being certain.  It is a happy state.  It is a state of knowing that my life will be fine.

I don't need to worry about the past nor should I have anxiety about the future.

I live for the moment.  At present, my life is about being complete.

Fuck thriving, I should be flourishing.  While thriving is about putting more and more effort, flourishing is about making do with the abundance around us.

For one thing, I have an abundance of time.  What do I do with it?  I should extend my time towards achieving a sound mind in a sound body.

That's pretty much it.  The daily routine is about sculpting the mind and body into becoming a man fully functioning.

I should not allow lust to be my steward.  Lust is chaos.  To excel, I need order.

I need discipline, dedication, and determination to rise above mediocrity.  Although it is comforting to live a life of a Hedonist Hermit, the real reward is to live the life of a Spartan Athlete Warrior.

Spartan because we only need the basic necessities.  Athlete because we need to move our bodies.  Warrior because we need to go the extra mile.

------------------------------------------------------------

OK, let switch back to jazz.  What will be the mindset?

I like the jazz mindset better.  With jazz, I'd made it.  No need for more.

For now, that's what I need.  Otherwise, I will be thinking that I never have enough.  In reality, I have way too much.

It is about being contented and gratified.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I have too much imagination.  In a way it is good.  My imagination allows me to soar like an eagle.

This is something that I notice; while listening to Bach I became drowsy.  Listening to jazz makes me alert.

Perhaps it got to do with the activation of the various brain waves.

Let's try Whiskey Blues...

This music makes me be in the flow of melancholy.

Let's try House Music...  

Yes, this is my kind of music to stay motivated.

mm

No comments:

Post a Comment