Saturday 19 June 2021

19/6/21 ###Since CCC is dark, I cannot use the desktop

 So here I am in the living room with the notebook.  I might slow down with the correspondence because I am not in my zone.

I think the Universe is trying to tell me something.  The modem was out too just now.  I really thought that I need to replace it.  When Lizzie had a look at it, she said there was a loose connection.

I need to replace the starter of the LED I think.

Lizzie wanted me to switch back to a single light bulb.

I am not a soothsayer but I think there were enough signs given to me with regards to the journey ahead.  However I don't want to speculate.

At the end of the day, I am pretty much a Clockwork Orange.  I can only be responsible for the things I can control although in every situation assigned to me, I give my best shot.

I can be selfish and say whaddaheck, my position is secure.  I went through hell several times.  Therefore I am guaranteed a place in heaven.

That's not how it works.  I am Bladderhorn Rescue Vehicle, BHV 911.  My job is to bring all my children home.

This whole voyage is our homecoming.  Absolutely everybody, Sarah.  You said it yourself.

All I can do is focus on my Personal Flightpath.  Hoping that you all, especially the Donkeys turn into My Little Ponies.

That's my main concern.  We know that they are Donkeys for a reason.  So I am a bit concerned that because of the Donkeys, we lose the whole lot.  After all, you wanted to go for Pass/Fail Option.

That means, you all must work as ONE TRIBE and cross the chasm together.  Geez, the Donkeys sure make me jittery.

All I can  say is I will proceed with my plan to mubahalah in 24/12/24.

Then I run 21 km Bukit Kiara in 25/12/24.

Once I do this two things, I can say I complete [b]y (my) role both as the Swiss Samurai Cyborg and most importantly as a Spartan Athlete Warrior.

Then I can really guarantee my Universe Within a place in Xanadu.  I will be  taking them through the Wormhole myself.

Just make sure everyone passes.

mm

No comments:

Post a Comment