Saturday 19 June 2021

>>>#20/6/21 Every morning I start with gratitude

 From the bed to the bathroom my thought is, "Oh boy, I'm glad that I'm alive today."

Then I start my day in CCC with my gratitude for having B.L.E.S.S.

I normally spend 10 minutes or so just savoring the surrounding of CCC, feeling glad that I HAVE ALL THESE.  In another word, I'm so glad I have CCC, while others might not even have a home.

By now you should realize that I am a small thinker.  I pay attention to details.  I see things others don't see.

That is why I am not so much into traveling and sightseeing.  I can easily be satisfied just by looking at pictures and videos.

If I travel, I will venture into places where there are no tourists.  I like to blend in with the locals.

My cup is a small cup.  I am easily satisfied.

At the pinnacle of my personal satisfaction is pay per use and just in time.  Now I add another criterion - maintenance-free.  That is why the best utility for me is the Gayshas.  Remember my 5 values?

  • Freedom to act
  • A life full of choices
  • To love and be loved
  • Peak health state
  • Progressing from strength to strength 
With these 5 values, I can do away with access.  This means I don't really need much money to be happy, do I?

OK, let's RIDE!

--------------------------------------------------------------

One of the best runs.  I think it's because I ate breakfast and I am well-rested.

So there is no final word in OMAD LCHF for athletes or people who live an active life.  I just need to listen to my body and flow.

So today I stick with the 3 Minutes Boxing Every Hour even though I am tempted to do Veni Vidi Vici.

I figured since today is Father's Day, I just take it nice and easy with boxing.

Lizzie is cooking something special for lunch.

mm


No comments:

Post a Comment