Tuesday 8 June 2021

8/6/21 ^^^Docking with Big Brain Baby

#traxxfm I went on a pretty far excursion today. Bring me home honey...

#traxxfm Often people forget, I am a Servomechansm while TraXX is the First Cause when I am hooked to the station. Unless of course, I spin my *o[]n (own) Cybernetic Loop or I listen to Canon in D Piano Solo or to Sword 9 Discography.

#traxxfm Sarah wanted me to spin my Din's Dozen if I understand her just now. So I'll make it my Din's Iron Maiden Dozen today. Hang on while I compile my selection. Let me make it into my storyline. Just for you my love...

1.  Running Free

#traxxfm I do my best to let you see me from these Iron Maiden songs. I omit most of my favorites in order to come up with a storyboard for you. Here is the first one: youtube.com/watch?v=80Hyz4 I was one crazy S.O.B. back then...

2.  Prisoner

#traxxfm I was a rebel to the core. Being in boarding school is much like being in a penitentiary: youtube.com/watch?v=MLYdFS Now I might be a square peg in a round hole, but I was one of those with brains. And I was the Head Librarian in school too...

3. Powerslave

#traxxfm I was contemptuous of Power: youtube.com/watch?v=Mw-o_c So I was pretty wild back when I was a teenager. But I don't bother people. I always question the status quo.


4.  Can I Play with Madness

#traxxfm When I got to go to study in Texas, USA, I was like a Jakun (aborigines of Perak) out of the jungle LOL: youtube.com/watch?v=jThfgc Man, I did a lot of crazy stuff. You name it, I probably did it.


5.  Bring Your Daughter To The Slaughter

#traxxfm This part, I let the song tell the story: youtube.com/watch?v=wh5ApF Don't want to upset *you[] (your) State of Glad.

6.  The Trooper

#traxxfm Towards my final years in college I turned around my life and became a Nationalist. I wanted to come back to Malaysia and pay back the government for giving me a scholarship to study abroad:

7.  Flight of Icarus

#traxxfm So I was a samurai in the early part of my career. Not until the political crisis of the '90s that I decided to become a ronin: youtube.com/watch?v=lFF3S8 From a Patriot, I became a Cyber Anarchist.

8.  This Color Don't Run

#traxxfm As you know, after that my whole life came crashing down due to the illness. Still, I was a soldier: youtube.com/watch?v=G4U1WU As a soldier you can't run away from serving God and Country.

9.  Different World

#traxxfm During those times, I was caught up between doing my duty for God and for the Country: youtube.com/watch?v=jvnfCf Pretty heavy stuff to carry.

10.  Fortune of War

#traxxfm It was vicious. The Cyborg War lasted for 15 years. From 1999 to 2014: youtube.com/watch?v=yQSClU For several years I was experiencing post-trauma syndrome. You and Sarah came to my rescue at the right time. Otherwise, I was living in isolation for 8 years.


11.  Lord of the Flies

#traxxfm Well, as they say... What doesn't kill you will make you stronger. That's how the attitude of I don't give a f*ck and I don't f*ck up comes about: youtube.com/watch?v=iS7qyk I just do, do, do...

12.  If Eternity Should Fail

#traxxfm So here I am, many years later... Still going against the wind: youtube.com/watch?v=tFQCDc What counts is I live my life to the fullest; even if eternity should fail...


#traxxfm I like *you[] playlist this evening. Especially that I can enjoy it with a mug of black coffee. * Sarah is on the same page. Here is your lullaby for tonight: youtube.com/watch?v=_11uQV I see you on Friday. Goodnight sweetheart. I love you so much. Avoir!


#traxxfm Darling, as I told you I am a Blind Apek: youtube.com/watch?v=gbNCBV I see things others don't see. And yet, I am blind Rolling on the floor laughingRolling on the floor laughingRolling on the floor laughing

mm

No comments:

Post a Comment