Monday 28 June 2021

>>>#29/6/21 I am already acclimatized to the new running technique

 It is about familiarization.  Once my muscle is conditioned to the new style there is no turning back.

It feels good.  I feel springy.

Most importantly, it is form following function.  I need the right form to prepare me for the next 4 years.

I need good posture for the next 30 years.  That I am correcting with the kettlebell.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Today is a great day.  I had an extra 1 hour sleep.

This new running technique makes me feel fantastic.  I feel the power of my motion instead of dragging my feet.

I shall complete my Micro Workout today with a slight modification.  Instead of doing the Muay Thai, I do the 3 running drills Brad Kearns recommends.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Surely I am progressing from strength to strength beginning 2019.

This year is a big win for me mentally and physically.

Alexander (Ameezan) said I should not be too thin.  I started having extra skin on my neck.

My thinking was, that is a minor concern considering I want to shave another 20 kg to be a thin and fast runner.

I will not compromise my Vision Quest.  I want to run fast and far.

A marathon is very alluring.  However,  I need to be mindful that if I am going for a 4 hours marathon, I am talking about doubling my distance.  Which means I need to double everything; training, food and running shoes even.

What is unsettling is I need to find a 30 km route for my long run.

Nope, to soon to think about a marathon.  Let me focus on the 21 km Bukit Kiara Hill Run.  That is even more profound than a marathon.  Personally I think running a marathon is stressful.  Why should I think of a marathon if my sweet spot is a Half?  A half marathon hill is quite a challenge.

It is not stressful and I can do it as a lifestyle.

Let me see if there is any favorable view on it.

Yup a half marathon is very sensible.

Stick with the game plan...

--------------------------------------------------------

I need to have laser sharp focus to make it for the 21 km Bukit Kiara Hill Run.  That is my Holy Grail.  My Personal Trophy.

The idea is not to just do it once.  I want to do the run a half EVERY QUARTER for the next 20 to 30 years.

Then can I call myself a Spartan Athlete Warrior living the lifestyle of Athlete4Life.

It has to be a Do.  This is a lifetime commitment.

Certainly a Warrior Walks Alone.  I have to walk the path of less traveled all by myself.

Even my lifestyle now is different from the masses.  I eat differently, I move differently and I sleep differently.

It has to be.  I am a dragon.  A celestial animal.  I cannot fly like an eagle if I flock with the turkeys.

I have to be different in my thinking and my lifestyle.

I practice Autonomous Governance and the Zen of Personal Bliss.

-------------------------------------------------------------

The idea is to develop a strong and explosive pair of legs.

Instead of dragging the legs, it is the legs that need to pave the way.

Really, I feel great after my exercise routine this morning.  I did the right thing.  I hang on to the technique until I made it my groove.

--------------------------------------------------------------

The fifties is a cross road.  It is either a fantastic growth or a dreadful decline.

I am much healthier now than I was ever before in all aspects of my life.

That should be the way considering there is much more information available now for me to improve myself.

 It makes no sense if the wealth of information out there  is inversely proportionate to my overall well-being.

Therefore, provided I read a lot, I should be at the peak of my health right now. 

That is what happening to me.  I become better because I am an avid researcher.

Truly, I am the product of my environment.

People like me thrive in an environment that propagates knowledge.

---------------------------------------------------

It is indeed terrible to live with illness in the last 10 to 15 years of a person's life.

It is very true that not only we need to eradicate disease, we need to move towards wellness.

To do that I need to invoke the greatest power of all.  THE POWER OF LOVE.

I need to move towards love.  It is the nourishment for the soul.




Without love there is no joy.  Without joy there is no growth.

mm

No comments:

Post a Comment