Wednesday 23 June 2021

23/6/21 &&&We are who we believe we are

&&&

There are many things I believe that other people find hard to believe.  But I believe in them anyway.

Not that when I believe in them, they become real for me.  Rather, when I believe in them, they give me a different perspective towards life.

Much like Don Quixote.  When he looked at the windmill, he saw them as giants.  He knew they were windmills and not giants.  But he treat them as giants anyway.

I knew my perception are not entirely true all the time but I accept them anyway because they are real at the point of inception.

That doesn't mean they are real indefinitely.  It only mean that due to circumstances of the moment, I accept them as real because it is a useful realization then for me to do so.

There is no such things as absolute truth.  Certain things are true because we believe in them.  The moment we stop believing, they are no longer true for us.

Hence reality is about perception.

Everything is just whatever we perceive by our senses.

Therefore, we should simply accept the world we live in based on the interpretation that we make.  This interpretation form the basis of our belief.

If we don't believe in anything, then [] (we) cannot account for anything.

If for example, I blame everything wrong with my thinking to my illness, then in the end, I cannot even make a stand.

What kind of person who cannot make a stand?  I will be a fallible person all my life.  The repercussion is I will not be able to trust my judgment.

Hence, I take whatever that comes along my way as what they are.  Instead of passing judgment, I simply execute.

I know at times certain things don't make sense.  Alas,  I still proceed because I believe one door will open another door.  If I don't open this door, I don't know what is behind the next door.

Does that mean I'm delusional?  Perhaps I am.  But what is reality anyway?  It is nothing more than a perception that you believe in.

So in my case, my reality, perception and belief are different from the masses.  Does that make me crazy?  If that's the case, then craziness is what the majority decides.  That also means the majority are also the one that decides what is normal.

Well, Warren Buffett said, the majority is always wrong.  Therefore, the majority is not the best to decide on what is deemed as the right thinking.

In the end, to be happy, we need to follow the Zen of Personal Bliss.

So what if I am a misfit, a rebel, a square peg in a round hole?  What is my personal bliss then?  It is none other than to accept Autonomous Governance.

I have to accept that, unless I be who I am, nobody else will accept my reality.  Therefore although I might be labeled as a madman, I have to stand my ground.  A warrior walks alone.  Eagles fly alone.

mm
 

No comments:

Post a Comment