Wednesday 30 June 2021

>>>#30/6/21 Life is meant to be lived

 When you sit around and start wondering about your life, be mindful that at the end of the journey, what matters is if you had lived your life to the fullest.

#traxxfm My father passed on last Monday. I like to remember my father as a Renaissance Man; a hunter, artist, green finger, master chef, comedian, musician, avid cyclist, deep-sea diver, angler, handyman, craftsman, and a person of adventure.

#traxxfm When I was very young he taught me the value of life. The lesson was every living thing has the right to live. In his later years, the last lesson that remains with me is to live in gratitude. He will be greatly missed.

#traxxfm CC2U: Hj Ismail A Ghani Cik Gu, subuh tadi isteri saya bau bunga satu bilik. Dia ingat saya pakai minyak wangi. Saya dah turun masa tu... Ma Sha Allah

mm


No comments:

Post a Comment