Friday 25 June 2021

26/6/21 ^^^ After so long, I DID IT!

I finally managed to do the Elliptical Interval Training and the Jump Rope at a go!

That sets the tone for my Saturday routine.  Now I am very motivated to do the 3 min/hour Veni Vidi Vici + Muay Thai.

Here goes!

---------------------------------------------

In science, the prevailing thought is we are designed to move - Lizzie

The secret to life is moving - Bruce Lipton

The key is in the moving.  As long as we are moving, we are progressing - Sharudin Jamal

For sure this is the Ockham's Razor to Health and Happiness:

  • Sleep Well
  • Move More
  • Eat Right
I feel so elated this morning.  I say this is my best Saturday ever!

While the feel-good feeling is because I sprinted this morning (Mark Sisson quantifies any forms of aerobic exercise done in high intensity within 20 minutes as a sprint), I think it is a combination of Mens Sana in Corpore Sano.

Mentally I had reached the apex of my wisdom.  Therefore the search is over.  I had found the answer to Health and Happiness.

I can now qualify myself as a sage.

Now is to enjoy Life at the Summit.

Wow...  Oh wow... Oh wow...  What a journey.

I truly believe that Life is Fair.  The only thing is God's delay is not God's denial.

As long as I follow the three Ockham's Razor to Health and Happiness, I am on the way to a very fulfilling life.

mm

No comments:

Post a Comment