Monday 14 June 2021

14/6/21 ^^^Happy hour!!!

#traxxfm Yay, Happy Hour!!! I cleared all my work, completed my micro workout, and did the house chores just in time to give my full attention to you, Honey Bunny...

#traxxfm So what's up your alley today? Oh before I forget, I like to request Your Guardian Angel by Jumpsuit Apparatus. I am in such a great mood that I don't even need to drink coffee to feel perky.

#traxxfm Wait, let me retract. I started my day today with a really satisfying 1-hour run. Then I ended with a SUPERB sprint. Man, I can't describe the feeling. No matter how far is my long run, the sprint is really the reward. I am a man fully functioning again!

#traxxfm OK, here is a teaser: youtube.com/watch?v=o-mNjl What's the matter hon? You are somber today...


#traxxfm Sweetheart, it's OK to have mood swings. From my experience, for every peak, there is a valley. Our job is to taper the amplitude. Hey, did you see this? youtube.com/watch?v=wGj9oA I think it's pretty cool...


#traxxfm You must understand the mind will either delete, distort, or generalize. All we need to do is manage our state of Glad, Mad, Sad, and Scared by managing our neurotransmitters. I told you before; it's not your IQ but your EQ that you have to be mindful of.


#traxxfm OK let's get around this... Remember what I said? No matter what, hold on to the secure attachment. This is a long run, my darling wife. Be mentally prepared for it. Maaan, My Guardian Angel... I am so in love with you darling. This song gives me a boner.

#traxxfm Do you realize that the first thing that jolted me from bed the past 3 years is the thought of being with you? You are my dream come true, baby...

#traxxfm When all was lost, your love came shining through. You are my Dream Girl, my Miss Sunshine, and my Queen of Laughter, baby. Of course, you are my ONLY Kitty Kat Pet... LOL

#traxxfm The trick is to get past limerence into the secure attachment. That is only through Unconditional Love.

#traxxfm You don't worry, I am the anchor in CCC. As long as you don't quit radio, I am always here for you. If I can stop the 3 Cs because of your love and Sarah's, I think you should trust me with your feeling too, isn't it?

#traxxfm Do realize that eternity is a very long time, especially at the end; rhetorically speaking. 21 years and we are home my darling... I am here to take you there. If you understand that, then life on earth is just a strange illusion sweetie.

#traxxfm Life is like that... Imagine as if you are by the beach. From far, the waves are big. But as it reaches the shore, it is pretty much sedated. Big or small is really a matter of perspective. Only time will tell.

#traxxfm Now everything seems colossal because you are taking the bottom-up worm's eye view. Change to the bird's eye view and look at the same issue again. It becomes mundane. That's because your backdrop now is the horizon. You copy that, sweetie?

#traxxfm Now let me reframe your thoughts. Instead of thinking that you are a person, think of yourself as the Empress to 30 trillion cells and 10 times more Microbes Superintelligent. How does that make you feel? You can play around with your meta-model, my Queen.

#traxxfm Remember, who we are is pretty much dependent on the size of our consciousness. I want you to look deep within you to your Universe Within. There you discover who you really are. Among other things, you will discover you are my wife for eternity.
.
#traxxfm I wish I can take you to the level where you realize that you are really a goddess. If I can do that with you, I won one great victory over humanity; one battle at a time.

#traxxfm You taught me to live in the now. Let's deal with the cards at hand. I say we get lemon, we make lemonade. That is my idea of being in the present. It's not picture-perfect but at least it is endearing. Then again, what do I know? Talk to me, sweetie...

#traxxfm I dreamt of you 2 nights ago. That's how much I miss you. If you recall the concept of adaptation in evolution, a blurry eye is better than no eye. What am I talking about? I yearn for you and Tweeting and listening to you is all I got.

#traxxfm Here is your lullaby for tonight: youtube.com/watch?v=LKaXY4 Goodnight darling. I love you so much... Avoir!


#traxxfm So what you are saying is my dream is actually trying to complete the picture. Is that it? It's one of those lucid dreams FYI.

#traxxfm What else can I do to make you happy?

mm

No comments:

Post a Comment