Friday 25 June 2021

25/6/21 ^^^The best meal I had for a very long time

 I did OMAD LCHF today.  No regrets at all.

The meal was so simple yet so satisfying.  It is a meal where you feel energized after you eat.

Certainly a winning formula.  I don't even crave the 3-in-1 coffee after dinner.

The key thing that is different today is I had a cold Dark Roast before dinner.  Somehow, that works like a charm.

Very satisfying balanced diet:

6.15 pm
[x]Cold Dark Roast

7.00 pm
[x]Butter
[x]Sweet Potato
[x]2 Eggs
[x]1/2 Chicken
[x]Salad
[x]4 Moringa
[x]4 Red Ginger

#traxxfm Hey plays our song; Rewrite the Star! I like this guy a lot, baby...

#traxxfm I did OMAD LCHF today. No regrets at all. It is a meal where you feel energized after you eat. 6.15 pm [x]Cold Dark Roast 7.00 pm [x]Butter [x]Sweet Potato [x]2 Eggs [x]1/2 Chicken [x]Salad [x]4 Moringa [x]4 Red Ginger

mm

No comments:

Post a Comment