Friday 18 June 2021

>>>#19/6/21 From Crash Day to Rest Day

My darling wife Els,

I had been experimenting with my food intake of late.  This is my discussion with Sarah this morning.  

I hope you find it useful.

Later honey.  Love you much.

Sine Cera,








19/6/21

Yesterday was really bad.  It was the day I really junked out on sweet stuff.  Certainly, I became depressed and I zonked out the whole evening.

I just wanted to know how bad it was if I indulged in sweet treats.  It was bad.

So today is my second day of rest.  This time I drank black coffee and ate a croissant with a copious amount of butter for breakfast.  I had a large chunk of Red Velvet cake too.

I hope the butter will keep my hunger at bay.  I have to say goodbye to 3-in-1 coffee, crackers, honey, and raisins.  That is a lethal combination.

Basically, I need to stay away from the sweet stuff if I want to have the energy and strength to be an Athlete Warrior.

True enough with the breakfast combination, I have a positive outlook on life and motivated to train again tomorrow.

I need this rest today.  This is experimentation of what and how much to eat during rest days.

I realize one thing.  Although the journey of the Athlete4Life is undulating, meaning I do feel tired and mentally exhausted, I MUST NOT GIVE IN TO SUGAR AND STARCH FREELY.

That is the lesson I had on Crash Day yesterday.  Therefore today, I just observe *w[an]t (what) is the optimum food to take during recovery.  This is important because although I subscribe to Gin Stephens philosophy of Delay, Don't Deny and Fast, Feast, Repeat; it is no a license for me to go helter-skelter on sugar and starch.

* Right baby. This is part of my biohacking experiment.  Not that I was losing control of my food intake.

In case you want to know what was my schedule like yesterday:

18  CRASH DAY

3 weeks  battle with SSIDSLIP
Day 13

Very little grey mucus

Weight:  80.4 kg

5.00 am
[x]1 liter Water
[x]Himalayan Salt
[x]3-in-1 Coffee
[x]9 Crackers
[x]Honey
[x]Raisins
[x]2 Bread
[x]Croissant
[x]Butter

Mama - Rule #16

6.00 am Spartan
W12D3 - 57 min
Mentally defeated

8.00 am
VDB 7692 Service
Complaint on no air

8.30 am
[x]Beehoon
[x]Squid
[x]Egg
[x]4 Curry Puff
[x]6 Onde Onde
[x]3-in-1 Coffee
[x]3 Crackers
[x]Raisins
[x]Honey

10.00 am - 5.00 pm
3 min/hour KB + Shadow Boxing

2.30 pm
[x]9 Crackers
[x]McFlurry
[x]Cheese Pie

6.00 pm - 7.30 pm
Rainforest World Music Festival

6.30 pm
[x]Anchovy Bun
[x]Red Velvet

7.15 pm
[x]Sweet Potato
[x]1/2 Chicken
[x]Cucumber
[x]Croissant
[x]4 Moringa
[x]4 Red Ginger

 After dinner, I sleep like I was on drugs.  I was tired and depressed.

I believe besides Hari Raya (Big Day), yesterday was the day I ate the most carbs.  I gained 2 kg after that.

As I mentioned, there are only two success criteria for me to lose weight:

  • The ability to withstand hunger
  • The ability to refrain from eating Sugar and Starch
Exercise is not for losing weight.  That is for me to reach the Peak Performance State.  I cannot rely on diet for that purpose.

mm
Magus the Magician
19/6/21

#traxxfm Gooooood Mooooooorning baby!!! I wrote you an email while listening to Today is my Rest Day. So I'm taking it real easy. Later hon...

No comments:

Post a Comment