Saturday 12 June 2021

12/6/21 ^^^Rather than dealing with External Affairs I might as well focus on my Private Affairs

 That is in line with my 5 values.  If Musashi is correct, then all I need to do is be self-reliant.

After all, where I am going, I'm getting there alone.  So why do I need crutches?

Sure, when I was unwell I need moral support.  However, when I am able to stand on my feet, I need to get going.

That is non neediness.

All I need is right here.  I am already complete, why am I complaining?

The most important tool is the blog.  It allows me to think in a structured manner.  Otherwise, I will have [have] too many minds at a time.

With decisions come action.

Here I had decided to become a Spartan Athlete Warrior.  As a warrior, I walk alone.

------------------------------------------

You know what Sarah?  I should just keep to the blogging.  That way I manage my life as if I am a solitary traveler.  I am unaffected by External Affairs a[nd] (at) all.  Then I can stay focused on my Personal affairs.

I gotta sleep.

Goodnight Sarah.  I love you so much.

mm


  


No comments:

Post a Comment