Tuesday 22 June 2021

>>># 23/6/21 One more week to end of the month

This is a good month as far as progress is concerned.

#traxxfm Hey KG, I keep you company today. What do you want to talk about?

Technically speaking, I had been putting a serious effort on Micro Workout since mid May.

#traxxfm I am keen to talk about being Microscopic. Small is beautiful. Then again, we can be so small, until we vanish. Is it up your alley?

#traxxfm I am talking about making everything small. Small house, small car, small living space, small meal, small family... You name it, Small is Beautiful. We make it so small until we reach the empiric. It will be small but not any smaller than it should.

#traxxfm I'm not talking about being a minimalist. I'm talking about making things less complex. My motto is Keep It Small and Simple. Literally, we are talking about downsizing. I give you some examples...

#traxxfm For example; I drive a small car, my daily parameter is only 5 km radius, my living space is my CCC, I eat 2 meals a day, I do Micro Workout, I sleep early and wake up early, I spend less than RM100 a month, I flattened my tummy... You get the idea.

#traxxfm When you Keep It Small and Simple, you minimize consumption and thus reduce your overall footprint. When you do that, you start having access. Thus, when you are a nothing, you are everything you ever need.

#traxxfm The benefit of being small is you have excess. When I have a small meal, small but regular workout, and small tummy, the effect is I have excess to my wardrobe. That is one example.

#traxxfm Another example is when I have a small parameter, small footprint, and small sleeping window I run more. So by being small you achieve more. That is my personal experience. It may be an oxymoron but that's *[] (what) it is. Less is more. * Right Sarah...

Then I don't need to talk about it anymore.  You got the idea.

I want to change the polarity of consumerism and turn it into creationism.

Just a thought...

---------------------------------------------------------------

Suppose I just stick to Run, Read, Write, Rest, Repeat.  Will I'll be happier?

My quest is about attaining Health and Happiness.

What is the major hindrance?

Eating plenty of carbs is my main challenge.

I have not solve the 2 main issues:  ability to withstand hunger and ability to refrain from eating sugar and starch.

I want to take a short nap.

mm 

No comments:

Post a Comment