Monday 21 June 2021

>>>#22/6/21 Today is a great start

#traxxfm Hi Bee 22. You had improved by leaps and bounds over the years. You are already in the state of flow. Keep doing what you do best. You are on the right track. Kudos...


The 16/8 IF is working.  I am not ravenous when I woke up this morning.  The Walk/Run Interval was almost effortless.  

I decided to hold my punches so that I have enough juice for sprinting.  Overall, it's a pretty somber event but I feel great.

I had a stiff elbow.  A reminder that I had to go easy with my kettlebell bicep curl. It is too heavy and it is not the right tool for the job.  The kettlebell feels slippery.

Today is the Veni Vidi Vici + Muay Thai routine.  There are heavy lifting and legwork.  So far the stiff elbow is not interfering with the kettlebell lifting.

 ---------------------------------------------------------

Should I be worried that I don't spend time reading my eBooks?

I make a point to read during Chill at TraXX.  I must read every day.

Then only I can carry on with Run, Read, Write, Rest, Repeat.

Well, to be fair, I do read what I write extensively.

I have to make a conscious effort here.  Otherwise, I will not finish those stacks of eBooks I downloaded.

Brb...  Micro Workout.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I look forward to the implementation of my Athlete4Life  Weekly Template.  I think it is working.

However, if it is for the purpose of losing weight fast, I think Atkins Phase I is the best.  What I am interested in is finding a model that is sustainable for a lifetime.

For that, the model has to be practical and sensible especially in making sure that the pendulum doesn't swing to the very extreme.  The type of food must be ubiquitous and economical.

That goes hand in hand with the exercise routines.  It should not be a drag.  If it is seen as hard work, then we tend to associate that with pain.  It won't last.

I like Micro Workout a lot.  It is really the key differentiator compared to my previous efforts for a healthy lifestyle.

What I want to establish are the basic essentials for me to run fast and far.  That is the basic requirement as a Spartan Athlete Warrior.

Boxing and Muay Thai are the minimum requirements to prepare ourselves as Citizen Soldiers.  We are Living the Martial Way.

As for the Kettlebell, it is for the purpose of building strength.

My weekend bonuses are the Elliptical Interval Training and Jump Rope.  Those are my HIITs.  

Notice, I don't specify any rest day.  Rightfully, if done right, there is no need for a rest day.  Nevertheless, if I feel fatigued, I simply reduce the intensity or simply take a break.

The same thing goes with food.  I don't specify any Cheat Days.  If need be, I just eat as normal whenever I cannot get sated even after eating copiously.  

mm

#traxxfm Hi Troika, I assume you can access the blog in real-time. That way I am more efficient in recording my thoughts: 2021a4lvol1.blogspot.com/2021/06/22621- as compare to toggling between Tweets. The difference is like driving on automatic and on manual.

No comments:

Post a Comment