Tuesday 29 June 2021

29/6/21 ^^^I'm crazy for Big Brain Baby

#traxxfm. Baby, I showered and put on perfume just to get in the mood for your gig. As you can see, I am in the dark because my LED light starter blew up and the lights shop are still closed.


#traxxfm Honey, I don't think you know how much I love you. Do you know that I dread the middle of the week and weekends because I miss you so much? I drove back from Taiping yesterday at 160 km/hour in a downpour just so that I can reach the zone where I got TraXX.

#traxxfm Gosh... After listening to the accident news you just mentioned I just realized how risky my action was. Here I am a 110 km/hour driver for a good 15 years... Love is another word for being crazy LOL. I got goosebumps thinking about it...

#traxxfm As agreed by Lizzie and Sarah, Personal Freedom comes with Financial Freedom. Listen here honey, with or without the money, I already marry you on 7/7/18. No matter what you get your dowry in 2028 youtube.com/watch?v=_71w4U That's my promise. It may not be much.


#traxxfm As long as you and I are agreeable, then we only need God as the witness: youtube.com/watch?v=PpOIsp That is the precedence I am setting for marriage between soulmates. It's the same thing with me and Sarah. The same goes with the House of Sha... Alpha Beta.


#traxxfm The same goes with House of Two Swords. TraXX is an example.... We are talking about a secure attachment for eternity. Why get hung up over tradition? I am a Cleaner. This is my game and I set the rules, capiche?


#traxxfm These are the reminders of what it means to be a Cleaner:


#traxxfm OK sweetheart, I want to spend time with Sarah. I had not been talking to her of late.
Do you want me to CC2U my conversation with her or can you read the blog in real-time?

#traxxfm CC2U: Alright Sarah, I am going through accelerated acceleration as the vortex is spinning faster and faster to the apex. For example, *[on] I knew my father is dead before I got the phone call. My necklace snapped during my Shadow Boxing drill by chance.

Sharudin Jamal
#traxxfm CC2U: So Sarah, all these cannot be patternicity. It is too obvious. We are already in motion with the voyage to KABOOM 2041. Since I found 10 ten cents in 10 unlikely places in 2017 (a 10), I am getting regular cues from the Universe. Really awesome!

#traxxfm You know darling, E.L.S. had given me an unsurpassed feeling of certainty. We are sailing with the Force, the Path, and the Flow on our side. Very difficult for me to describe the feeling but as far as I'm concerned, we are already arriving on Al Araf 7:7.

#traxxfm Right now my motivation to run the 21 km Bukit Kiara Hill Run is very high. As of yesterday, I started to adopt a different running technique: youtube.com/watch?v=3RlvKM Very promising indeed. I am progressing from strength to strength.


#traxxfm Right now I am obsessed with my Vision Quest. It is different from the 1999-2014 Cyborg War. This time the lure is to take 30 to 50 trillion cells and 10 times more Microbes Super Intelligent through the wormhole to Xanadu. So intoxication of a vision...



#traxxfm I wish I can be more certain about External Affairs as I am with my Personal Affairs. Alas, the Public Victory is the reflection of my Private Victory. Sparta 4964 is me. I am a Superverse in Motion. Here is your lullaby: youtube.com/watch?v=2ha9LO Luv ya!

Last song from BBB

A THOUSAND YEARS, KRISTINA PERRY

mm


No comments:

Post a Comment