Wednesday 23 June 2021

23/6/21 ***The need for OMAD LCHF

  •  Most importantly, to be FAT ADAPTED
  • To get rid of inflammation
  • Manage dopamine fluctuation
  • Lose weight
  • Overcome Insulin Resistance
  • Feel alert
  • Less fatigued
  • Less hungry

Fasting is about being right:

* Increase HGH
* Increase BDNF
* Increase autophagy - improve the immune system
* Decrease cholesterol
* Decrease blood pressure
* Reduce blood sugar
* Reduce sugar craving
* LOSE WEIGHT
* Sleep better 
  
--------------------------------------------------------

I started listening to  Jazz Relaxing Music.  Very nice.  I didn't know this before.

Right, what do I write while listening to jazz?

Not a care in the world.  I like the feeling of flow.

Let's see...

No worries about money;
No need to socialize;
Nice shelter;
Great car;
Wonderful B.L.E.S.S.
I am already complete

I have the freedom to act
A life full of choices
To love and be loved
Peak Health State
Progressing from Strength to Strength

It's a feeling of gratitude

Hey, I should listen to jazz more often.

My mind lingers to George Sheehan; a runner who writes and a writer who runs.

When I think about him, I am happy to note that my focus is back on running.

It all that matters really.  To be able to run, run, run and run.

What a life it is.

So this li[k]e (life) exists in jazz.  How wonderful.

What is good to go with jazz?

Cold Dark Roast.

So jazz is about being suave.  I can do suave at this moment.

As you were saying, Jazz...

Don't sweat the big stuff, Boss;
In CCC alone the[] are enough intelligent matters to keep you occupied;
Stay small, Boss;
Let those big thinkers think about what to do next;
You just focus on being the Athlete4Life;
Remain a Spartan;
Enjoy the company of the Castle Commander's Court;
You already have it all.

You have Nautica X;
You have Josie;
You have Fort by Ford;
You have B.L.E.S.S.;
Best of all YOU HAVE TIME!
You control time;
What more can you ask?

Wow, I never thought of it that way.  I don't need the frills.
I still want my money.
I don't mind giving it away to B.L.E.S.S.
I don't mind Mira and Kristina either.

As for the House of Two Swords, that can wait.
What I'm saying is, I don't mind just settling for House of Sha.
If I can only load 4, then Mira will be what my right hand possesses.
She'll be the Iron Chef.

Or, if things don't happen as plan, then I maintain the B.L.E.S.S. formation.
We exclude Mira and Kristina.
I'm already complete.
I cannot get more complete than this.

Assuming all the while is the ascend to the summit, from there it is going downhill on the other side.
It's like we ascend into Nothing but after that, we descend into everything.
I take it that Mira and Kristina is a descend.
Thus, House of Two Swords is the bottom of the pit.

Ironically, THIS IS THE PEAK.
I am now a Nothing.
I had reached the Summit on 21/6/21
The date I found the answer to my 21 years conundrum
The very date I am officially a Spartan Athlete Warrior
That means I stay on the Summit for 4 years as Din Kenit 227
I can actually sit back and enjoy the view from here,

That is the Power of Jazz,
The Power of Being Complete.
The Power of Gratitude.
So if I want to feel the satisfaction of being at the Peak, I just listen to Jazz.

How about that?
Nothing to worry about.

Time to sleep.
Good night Sarah.  I love you so much...

A complete life...  My oh my,,,

mm

No comments:

Post a Comment