Sunday 20 June 2021

20/6/21 ^^^This too shall pass

 I am not God, I know that.  I have a mental illness that makes me think that I am God.

However, I am a believer.  I believe in God, the Afterlife, and Judgment of Heaven.  I believe in fairness.

Thus, I know I am acting in this manner because I am not normal.

Is this who I am?

I am not my illness.  Alas, I  have to accept the cards I was dealt with.

What lies beyond, I don't know.

Am I special? I like to think so.  Everybody is special.

However, I want to put an end to this insidious illness.  I want to move forward into a glorious future.

I realize that I might never be normal.  Therefore I am ready to accept that I am a fighter of a lifelong battle.

I believe that with faith, I can fight this illness like any other illness; by letting the body heal itself.

The doctor herself didn't have faith in me.  I have to prove to her that I can win.

Love is the answer.

------------------------------------------------

The way to not become crazy is to not entertain crazy thoughts.  From now on no more esoteric thoughts.

Then again, thoughts are things.  What I think is already real for me.  That is the belief that I had been taught.  Does it have to be different now?  What will I become?

I am the fastest recovering mental patient according to my doctor.  What she doesn't know is that I am also an Athlete Warrior.  All I need to do is to persist and persevere.  

mm

No comments:

Post a Comment