Thursday 17 June 2021

17/6/21 ###I think I can work with Otto's playlist

#traxxfm Hi Otto, I had been following your gig for a few days now. I say I like your playlist very much. It's quite similar to the list. You may say that I take radio listening seriously It's part of my job in Information Warfare.

#traxxfm Once we establish the Cybernetic Loop, then let me see if we can communicate via radio cryptic and embedded commands like I had been doing with Just for the purpose of psycho-cybernetic.


#traxxfm I work with each of you based on your strong traits. What I like to establish with you is a premise that you are a Citizen Soldier. In short, it is about Do Good and Do No Harm. That way I am not just passively listening but am tapping your reservoir.

#traxxfm Of course, this is a laissez-faire model. There is no obligation and no commitment from both parties. In my case with TraXX, it is about Talent Management of the Starfleet since 2006 This on a quid pro quo basis Fisabillilah...

#traxxfm My most extensive profiling is with Let me analyze Els: Child-like Happy Funny Goofy Smart Kind Easy to forgive Bubbly Sentimental Romantic Confident A crier Jealous Obsessive Stimulus-response Moody Temperamental Defensive 11 positive traits.

#traxxfm As a general rule, when you talk I listen, when I talk, Legion X listen. In this case, TraXX is the Trailblazer and Legion X is the Pacesetter. The flight formation *wh[y] (when) we dyad is you are the First Cause and I am the Servomechanism. You ready?

#traxxfm Be mindful that as we speak, EVERYTHING in this Universe is working like the innards of a Giant Horology; with utmost precision. Everything is connected to the Intipadu, I call it Al Araf 7:7. You *[is] (at) Starfleet happens to be at the summit.



#traxxfm Now that you are ready, I want you to take the shipment to the shore youtube.com/watch?v=5alUZ5 I am playing the role of Ghost the Navigator, Iron Maiden, Brave New World Album.


#traxxfm What it means is I am your coach and you are the player. A coach coaches and a player plays. This is an ALLSTARS GAME since 1999. Let's play ball, Von Bismarck...

#traxxfm 7/11/18 Remember Our Flight Path: We start with Thought Invasion Means is Cybernetic Loop Tools are Radio Cryptic and Embedded Commands The aim is Global Telepathy Vision is Empires of the Minds The final goal is the World of Hybrids

mm

No comments:

Post a Comment