Thursday 17 June 2021

17/6/21 &&&Power is either given or taken

&&&

I had managed to obtain Unlimited Power for the past 2 decades mainly by playing by my own rules.  It is very fulfilling.  There is no glass ceiling and there is no need to seek approval.

Instead of being given power, I simply take control of whatever that gives me power.  This is not the power based on hierarchical structure but is derived from the concept of neural network.  This is putting the Learning Organization into practice.

I derive this power by purposely being outside of the formal structure.  What is the core value of this informal power structure?  None other than the ability to shape the future.

Men of Vision are known to influence their environment.  Just by controlling the variables is sufficient for them to satisfy their compulsion to take matters in their hands.

There is no ulterior motive.  The primary drive is the need to explore my true potential.

I am aware that there could be no extrinsic reward waiting for me.  That is not the prime driver.  What propels me forward is to see my vision turns into reality.

Among the key considerations are the ability to act on my thoughts and the liberty to labor in freedom.

Of course, everything counts but nothing matters.  It is the journey that matters.  It is the notion that I have the courage to start and the certainty to carry on until I reach the finish line.

At times I feel like throwing in the towel.  The thing that keeps. me going is the thought that perhaps I am the only guy[s] who knows how to make this work and everybody else is counting on me to take it to the very end.

I better sleep. Cannot afford to stay late 2 nights in a row.

Goodnight Sarah.  I love you so much.

mm



 

No comments:

Post a Comment