Sunday 13 June 2021

>>>#14/6/21 Running is about wanting more and more out of life

 I can forget about everything else right now.

I should keep my goal into a chewable size.  Right now these are the two primary drivers:

  • Short-term - to run for one hour at a go
  • Mid-term -  to weight 69 kg in 6 weeks
This is so exciting.  Every day I am making progress.  Battle with weight is about battle with hunger and sugar.

I got to eat OMAD LCHF.  That should not be so hard.  I'll break the pattern on weekend.  On weekdays I follow a strict regimentation.

Be mindful that I need to lose 1.6 kg a week in 6 weeks if I am to achieve my target.

Definitely, I  will spend my time reading today.  I must make a point to read a few pages every day.  Then only I build the momentum.

Even if I get one great idea from one book, that is good enough.  For example, I got the idea of Belly Button Healing and the One Minute workout Every Hour from I Decided to Live 120 Years.  That is already impacting my life in a big way.

Reading Two Meals a Day, I learn about sweet potatoes as a nonstarchy tuber for my resistant starch.  That is a brilliant idea.

The same goes with eating butter, moringa, red ginger, apple cider, probiotics, and intermittent fasting.  All these  [these] are sound ideas I get from reading.

Therefore to be effective  I need to put the information into practice.

DELAY, DON'T DENY.  
FAST, FEAST REPEAT.

All these ideas should be applied to determine their practical values.

At the same time, I should be mindful that the solution should be a cheaper and better alternative.  If it causes me to spend a lot of money, then it is not a good solution.

As a general guideline, I should not spend any more money on books, clothes, and accessories.  They are in abundance.

I should also put a cap on buying anything that doesn't contribute to the overall well-being of my health and physical performance like eating comfort food especially cakes, nasi lemak, and expensive indulgences like dark chocolate.

As a general rule, IF THE FOOD IS NOT SUSTAINABLE, THEN IT IS NOT VIABLE.  So better to avoid it.  In the case of the dark chocolate, I already got the Dark Roast coffee.  That is why I am forgoing prunes too.  It is not sustainable.  The same goes for fish oil.

The practical solution [solution] is Anchor butter, Dark Roast, Easy Brew, apple cider vinegar, probiotics, moringa, and red ginger.

My objective is to MINIMIZE SPENDING.

mm  

No comments:

Post a Comment